JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"A spokesperson for the Clark County Sheriff's Office says the investigation is complete and deputies are working on the report."

Hopefully the report will be a matter of public record. Would be an interesting read.

-thirtycal

"A spokesperson for the Clark County Sheriff's Office says the investigation is complete and deputies are working on the report."

Hopefully the report will be a matter of public record. Would be an interesting read.

-thirtycal

They all are. You just have to request a copy and pay the service fee I believe.

Oh man they're going to the mattresses:

"Michael Sperling has visited with an attorney but learned that a temporary injunction would cost $10,000 in attorneys fees and other costs, which he and his family can't afford.

He plans to do some homework to see if there are any organizations willing to back his efforts.

"If we can drum up some money and fight them legally, we will," he said."

Looks like he's trying to get a cash infusion from the anti's to help fund his obsession about shutting down Clark Rifles. Bloomberg to the rescue...

And another very interesting quote, one which, if the Columbian believes to be true, would make one wonder why KATU didn't include that in their many reports? That seems to be a fairly important detail worth reporting...

"After she was rushed to an area hospital, doctors told her that a bullet entered and exited her scalp"

Read the rest here:

http://www.columbian.com/news/2015/feb/03/brush-prairie-woman-stray-bullet-clark-rifles/

-Thirtycal

Last Edited:
Too bad medical records aren't public record.
I highly doubt a doctor told her that.
If so I'm sure she would be displaying those records for the world to see.

I'm sure this is just the thing the anti's would jump behind.

I really wish the police would charge them for the investigation if she was lying and they would receive copies of the medical records.

I wish I had a membership there I would go more often just to Piss her off more.
I hope this creates more business for Clark Rifles.

Gee I wonder how long it's going to take before this couple sets up a GoFundMe account. And start a social media campaign. And invite Gabby Giffords to give a speech.

I wonder if these folks are thinking that somehow all 600 Clark Rifles members are just going to give up their their desire to shoot? Where do they think those 600 people are going to shoot if the range shuts down indefinitely? Do they not realize that those 600 people are just going to start shooting wherever they can find a spot, starting right there about a 1/2 mile up Rawson road?

-Thirtycal

If someone like Bloomberg (or Gates, or....) gets wind of this, and feels like throwing bottomless cash as this, Clark Rifles is in for a ride. I mean, Bloomberg already proved you can essentially buy election results, I wouldn't put it past him to try to purchase a court ruling to go with his other trophies.

I'd like to see them sued for slander / libel if they can't prove, in a court of law, she got hit by a round fired from Clark Rifles.

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

Anybody read the front page of The Columbian yet? Seems like hit piece. She's still claiming the Dr' said it was a bullet and she can't do anything due to the confusion.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member
WAC member
Vancouver Rifle and Pistol Club member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Here's a picture of her "gunshot wound" from KATU website.

I see a place where a tree branch made two cuts in her head.

If one of those in an "entrance wound" and one was the "exit wound", that tissue in between should be shredded to hell!

I'm no expert on bullet wounds though, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

View attachment 161517

Im not a trauma doctor but I would be really surprised if that was a gun shot wound. A bullet entering and exiting a few inches a part is going to make a bigger hole and is going to cavitate the surrounding tissue

Plus scalp wounds bleed like crazy. where is all the blood soaked hair? I've sutured small scalp lacerations in med school and they always look like someone dumped a bucked of blood on their head.

BS meter is pinging pretty high on this one.

Shame on fox news for jumping on this band wagon and to head the article with "mom"
Lady is in her, what? 60s? Son looked to be in his 30s?

And of course she can say the doctors said whatever they wanted, medical record are confidential.

She won't sue because then the facts will have to be represented and she'll be outed for what she is, a liar.
She just wants the libtards to raise up with political pressure and force the closure.
I hope the range can get some good lawyers if it gets to that and force them to disclose her communications to her family, emails, and web searches.
I'm sure they want to sell or have a hidden agenda to sky rocket their property value.

Well alright - there we go - it's gone national.

All I can say is that I truly hope for this old lady's sake that she's not lying about that wound.

The only thing that will bring more hits to these news sites than this sensationalized story, is the followup story that she made it all up. And if that comes to light, upon a national audience, I don't think things will go well for them from there on...

-Thirtycal

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads