JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess what really chaps my bubblegum here is she goes to the hospital, claims she was shoot by a bullet, alerts the media, and then leaves the hospital before cops can interview her. She's giving interviews to the media, but won't talk to the cops. If I ever get shot randomly, I'd be filling a police report on the way to the hospital.

This whole thing stinks like liberals.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Didn't that same couple complain about the "bullets" they found coming from the range and when the cops checked they found unfired rounds strewn around? Or is that just an urban legend?

I think most active range members have heard all of the stories about this particular person (no names, or specific location of home), but yet one of the stories I heard is that she had planted unfired rounds on her property. I have no idea if it's true, but I do believe that holes were drilled in her siding in an effort to deceive investigators... but that's all just rumor so I won't purport that it's true...

Back when all of the cost & effort was put into building the witness walls on the 300 yrd line, we were all told specifically that this was due to the situation with the property owner downrange (and considerably higher in eleveation) from the 300 yrd backstop. I don't recall every hearing any range official say that any rounds had every hit the home or property. My assumption was that the witness walls were put in place more as a means to disprove future accusations (and make it easier to retain insurance under those conditions). So as I understand it, with these improvements the range should now be fairly 'secure' in it's ability to show (or not show) evidence of any lost rounds. Hopefully in this situation, the wall will prove that no rounds were lost and whatever hit the lady was probably a meteorite or a chuck of frozen pee from a 737-300, or a maybe a garden tool that fell on her head.

-thirtycal

I wish the police would do their due diligence and find the facts and if she is truly making a false report file charges on her as well have the range file a lawsuit claiming defamation, lost income, wasting tax payer funds, and for just being a down right funktard.

Here's an interesting tidbit I found on line:

Can a Qualified Statement of Fact Still Be Defamatory?
Let's say that you write or tell some people, "I think that Roger stole $500 from me last week." This seems more like an opinion than a statement of fact -- remember that an opinion can't be defamatory. After all, you qualified it by saying "I think that" Roger stole the money, and defamatory statements must be statements of fact.

Unfortunately, just saying or writing "I think" doesn't automatically convert a statement of fact into a statement of opinion. If you are talking to people who trust and believe you, and who know that you don't joke around, they are very likely to believe you and thus believe that Roger stole money from you. Thus, if Roger did not steal any money from you, you have slandered Roger.

Where I'm going with this is that if she tells the news media that "bullets are always hitting my house" or even if she says "I think bullets are always hitting my house" she'd damn well better be able to prove it or I think she's made a real case where CCR could sue her for defamation if they so chose to do so. It may come to that if she's going to keep crying wolf to the media about those evil shooters down the hill spraying her house......

Clark Rifles has been having issues with the neighbors for years now if it draws enough liberal folks attention
"media news and so on" it surely will be a fight for the club.
That being said I have also noticed so many irresponsible shooters anymore its upsetting example " English
pit I was shooting next a guy with his new AR and new super scope he must of fired 20 plus rounds never
hit his target kept adjust his scope finally you could see the dust hit at the top of backstop I wounder where
the first 20 rounds went, this stuff happens over and over now a days look what is going on with the out
door shooting areas like Stevenson and so on. If the libtards get a chance to pounce they will I guess I am
saying bullets could come from people shooting in the hills / side of the road or any where up there I think
there are so many new shooters that DONT follow the safety rules and it make the responsible shooters
look bad.
I hope it works out for the club we are loosing ground day by day English Pit has shut down there gun rental
due to i594 Its a much bigger picture and I agree it sucks.

Sorry, I'm pretty pissed off here....

But does anyone else want to puke when they show the humming bird drinking from the bird feeder, illustrating how peaceful of a quaint little yard she has?

And while news stories point out that she's lived there for 30 years, no one mention that SHE BUILT A HOUSE AT THE END OF A FREAKING SHOOTING RANGE!!!!!!

Those rounds looked 100 years old!

If I had been shot in the head or had bullets hitting my house I'm sure I wouldn't be smiling and chatting about how it's been going on for 30 years. I'd be moving out immediately.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top