JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
in "your" town you'd last about three months till they realized constitutional rights actually ARE important and strung YOU up as a tyrant.
That's funny because you say the words "constitutional rights are important" but what you are forgetting or seemingly unaware of is that a system that is currently in place already has sacrificed constitutional rights of the law abiding at the advantage of the criminal who effectively no longer feels the sting of deterrent from the justice system and preys upon the law abiding ad nauseum until they are shot or physical stopped where the justice system again is a thorn in the side of the law abiding who run a far greater risk than the criminal of being seriously negatively impacted by the law.

Lets go back to 1790-1800 and see any documented crimes and the communities response.

That's funny because you say the words "constitutional rights are important" but what you are forgetting or seemingly unaware of is that a system that is currently in place already has sacrificed constitutional rights of the law abiding at the advantage of the criminal who effectively no longer feels the sting of deterrent from the justice system and preys upon the law abiding ad nauseum until they are shot or physical stopped where the justice system again is a thorn in the side of the law abiding who run a far greater risk than the criminal of being seriously negatively impacted by the law.

Lets go back to 1790-1800 and see any documented crimes and the communities response.
LOL yea lets go back to a time when half of the population of half the states were slaves to see what civil liberty ought to look like.

LOL yea lets go back to a time when half of the population of half the states were slaves to see what civil liberty ought to look like.
Again - funny, because no where in the constitution does it differentiate between skin tone of man. A societal custom/norm and the law are totally different. Bringing it back to the topic of crime. If democrats as a whole didn't vote in and enact policies that incentivize criminal behavior and societal decay we wouldn't even be having this exchange.

Wait. LEO shoots another LEO and third guy, perp, gets four murder charges?
Yes, because in the commission of a felony, if one of the victims dies, murder is added to the other felony charges of carjacking, armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary (entering the house without permission), resisting arrest with force, and anything else they can add to the POS that caused this cluster f#$&.

Yes, because in the commission of a felony, if one of the victims dies, murder is added to the other felony charges of carjacking, armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary (entering the house without permission), resisting arrest with force, and anything else they can add to the POS that caused this cluster f#$&.
I would guess that maybe they are also spreading out the number of chances for guilty verdict by having multiple counts? I'm no lawyer but I assume that if perp is found not guilty on some he may be found guilty on others? Also chance for multiple guilty charges which means longer sentence (like u said). Just guessing, I don't know how it works.

YEP! Few if any are literal when they say "just hang them" but, it is fun to watch the left scream about it. As they watch the scum hit the jail and be gone before the LEO's who brought them there can even get back to their cars. That is certainly working just grand. Famous red herring thrown down every time this comes up as we see people will LONG arrest records who finally kill someone. Over and over, and over. Yet they never seem to have an end to the supply of red herrings. :mad:

Wait. LEO shoots another LEO and third guy, perp, gets four murder charges?
Been this way for a good while. If 3 scum go in to commit a crime and one of them gets shot while the other two run? The other two are charged with murder since they caused their compatriot to get shot. Same if the three of them go in together and one decides to shoot someone. The others are also charge with murder because they made the choice to go along for the ride. Choices should have consequences.

YEP! Few if any are literal when they say "just hang them" but, it is fun to watch the left scream about it. As they watch the scum hit the jail and be gone before the LEO's who brought them there can even get back to their cars. That is certainly working just grand. Famous red herring thrown down every time this comes up as we see people will LONG arrest records who finally kill someone. Over and over, and over. Yet they never seem to have an end to the supply of red herrings. :mad:
I did mean just hang him, there's video evidence showing the guy at the house and multiple witnesses to verify the events that unfolded in addition to the robbery that took place earlier which I'm confident is also on video. With all that put together, rope, done.

Edit: yes - cops spend more time writing the report than many arrestees spend in jail. There were two guys in Seattle having a shoot out downtown near the wife's bus stop and both had rap sheets past 40 items long, again - rope, done.

So the stakes arent eye for an eye; its now an eye for…. two eyes, a nose, and both ears and a yard of skin.

just seems in incongruent to me to have one person die then the same charge leveled over and over as if 4 people were murdered. Kind of like if you broke a window and were charged for stealing 200 cans of coke even though there was only one can missing, charged 200 x's because 200 people walked in after you broke the window….

whatever. blue line and all that. I'd want some manslaughter for the trigger puller if it were my kin killed. Doubt I'd get off so easily were it my mistake

So the stakes arent eye for an eye; its now an eye for…. two eyes, a nose, and both ears and a yard of skin.

just seems in incongruent to me to have one person die then the same charge leveled over and over as if 4 people were murdered. Kind of like if you broke a window and were charged for stealing 200 cans of coke even though there was only one can missing, charged 200 x's because 200 people walked in after you broke the window….

whatever. blue line and all that. I'd want some manslaughter for the trigger puller if it were my kin killed. Doubt I'd get off so easily were it my mistake
More like the stakes are chose to be a criminal, go in with other criminals, some die while you chose to be a criminal, you get charged with multiple crimes. Cry me a river for the poor criminals, I am just so put out that the criminals may have to pay for making the choice. Those poor criminals. I don't know how I will sleep tonight.
As for the LEO? Again amazing how those with a keyboard can say if they were active LEO, chasing some scum, can roll up and see someone standing there with a gun and have super powers telling them the guy standing there with a gun is a good guy. Sure. Again so sad for those criminals though, its the Cops who should be in jail not those poor, downtrodden, put upon criminals. Now that would be utopia. Put Cops in jail and give the criminals freedom to do what they do because its not their fault.

More like the stakes are chose to be a criminal, go in with other criminals, some die while you chose to be a criminal, you get charged with multiple crimes. Cry me a river for the poor criminals, I am just so put out that the criminals may have to pay for making the choice. Those poor criminals. I don't know how I will sleep tonight.
As for the LEO? Again amazing how those with a keyboard can say if they were active LEO, chasing some scum, can roll up and see someone standing there with a gun and have super powers telling them the guy standing there with a gun is a good guy. Sure. Again so sad for those criminals though, its the Cops who should be in jail not those poor, downtrodden, put upon criminals. Now that would be utopia. Put Cops in jail and give the criminals freedom to do what they do because its not their fault.

I don't know but guess that criminals running all over the place would have me shooting anyone I thought was a criminal as well.

if only we had some system where everyone was actually innocent and we treated them as such until they were judged otherwise.

on a side note: how is It that the ROE in a combat zone are more stringent than those of our LEO here at home? Sometimes it feels roles are reversed; the police here are in war against anything they think is a criminal whereas while overseas we have to stick to these ROE's that send so many of us back home a broken and twisted version of what we were before deploying… or under a flag in a box.

Know your target and what's behind it. No way around it. Cop broke that rule and killed someone innocent and now some other schlub is paying x's 4 for it

Last Edited:
I don't know but guess that criminals running all over the place would have me shooting anyone I thought was a criminal as well.

if only we had some system where everyone was actually innocent and we treated them as such until they were judged otherwise.

on a side note: how is It that the ROE in a combat zone are more stringent than those of our LEO here at home? Sometimes it feels roles are reversed; the police here are in war against anything they think is a criminal whereas while overseas we have to stick to these ROE's that send so many of us back home a broken and twisted version of what we were before deploying… or under a flag in a box.

Know your target and what's behind it. No way around it. Cop broke that rule and killed someone innocent and now some other schlub is paying x's 4 for it
He knew his target was a man with a gun, he was sure of it.

ROE for military has been beyond retarded - wait to get shot at and then shoot back. It's no wonder conflicts never end.

<Quote>
It keeps getting worse. Cop shot 4 rounds within 4 seconds of arriving on scene, with his personal rifle.

https://www.columbian.com/news/2022...uver-police-officer-4-seconds-after-arriving/

{In a Feb. 6 interview with investigators, Feller said he saw a man who generally matched the description of the robbery suspect, pick up a gun from the ground in front of Sahota's house. The man then ran toward the house. Feller said he ordered the man to get on the ground, but the man didn't respond and tried to open the front door.

"I believed that if that person got in the house, that they'd kill them," Feller said through sobs in his recorded interview with investigators. "And I had to stop that person from getting in and hurting the innocent people. So I fired my gun, multiple times, and tried to assess if they were being affected."}

If what the LEO is saying here is true? Very sad indeed. Picture in your mind this is what you saw. Man who looked like he was the person others were chasing, pick up a gun off the ground and run towards a house. You yell at him to stop and he does not. Do you allow him to reach the home while you wait? Count one thousand one, up to 4. Do you let the person you saw pick up a gun off the ground reach the home he is running too? How long do you let him run to the home? Is 8 seconds better? Maybe :15? How about you just do nothing? This has been beat to death but the good guy who got shot made a fatal error. He went outside, no way for others to tell who he was, let the scum stab him and get his gun from him at one point.
Why leave his home knowing on duty LEO's are on the way?
If he felt he had to go outside, why nothing to show who he was?
I live on a VERY large property. After its locked at night I do not head out unarmed. I also throw on a mesh vest that boldly in reflective letters, front and back says "I am a good guy". Just in case I stumble onto the local LEO's and some bad guy. Wife asked me about the vest one time. I said its a "don't shoot me vest".

<Quote>
It keeps getting worse. Cop shot 4 rounds within 4 seconds of arriving on scene, with his personal rifle.

https://www.columbian.com/news/2022...uver-police-officer-4-seconds-after-arriving/

{In a Feb. 6 interview with investigators, Feller said he saw a man who generally matched the description of the robbery suspect, pick up a gun from the ground in front of Sahota's house. The man then ran toward the house. Feller said he ordered the man to get on the ground, but the man didn't respond and tried to open the front door.

"I believed that if that person got in the house, that they'd kill them," Feller said through sobs in his recorded interview with investigators. "And I had to stop that person from getting in and hurting the innocent people. So I fired my gun, multiple times, and tried to assess if they were being affected."}

If what the LEO is saying here is true? Very sad indeed. Picture in your mind this is what you saw. Man who looked like he was the person others were chasing, pick up a gun off the ground and run towards a house. You yell at him to stop and he does not. Do you allow him to reach the home while you wait? Count one thousand one, up to 4. Do you let the person you saw pick up a gun off the ground reach the home he is running too? How long do you let him run to the home? Is 8 seconds better? Maybe :15? How about you just do nothing? This has been beat to death but the good guy who got shot made a fatal error. He went outside, no way for others to tell who he was, let the scum stab him and get his gun from him at one point.
Why leave his home knowing on duty LEO's are on the way?
If he felt he had to go outside, why nothing to show who he was?
I live on a VERY large property. After its locked at night I do not head out unarmed. I also throw on a mesh vest that boldly in reflective letters, front and back says "I am a good guy". Just in case I stumble onto the local LEO's and some bad guy. Wife asked me about the vest one time. I said its a "don't shoot me vest".
Video from ppb Cessna plane is out now and the shooters statement.

Also Maxine Bernstein has thorough article on it here. The details here point out a lot of the problems, especially confusion on description of the suspect.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads