JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If for some reason you do get a response and go see it in Battle Ground let me know I would be happy to meet you and go with ya for safety reason's.

Take him up on it. He's 6'8" and 300 pounds. I could still throw him a good old fashioned country bubblegum-whipping though. Maybe you should take me instead! :p:D

He likes guns too. Of course he can't shoot worth a crap but at least he knows where the booger hook goes!! :p:D

Of course J/K. @SKrueger is as good as they get!

I know an African Prince who will pay you mightily if you help him transfer money out of Nigeria. All you have to do is wire Prince Mubutu 10,000 USD for expenses,

Lots of ads are just trying to get your email address so they can sell it. Bots most likely.

Bingo!

And mass-responding bots, too. Mining for emails, addresses, phones, etc.

If you advertise "Jock Itch In Florida," you'll still get pelted with responses like:
"Is it still available"
"What is u best prise this item"

Last Edited:
Got an email with a story that they moved to utah and they will take care of shipping if i buy it.

I replied that I would only buy it face to face and can take possession then and there. If it was within 100 miles of Portland Oregon then I am still interested otherwise not

Looks like a scam.

Be careful, I put my rental house on CL and someone even tried scamming potential renters with the same pics. I hope WCSO pulled a sting and caught the effer.

Hello, this is Felicity with the 2015 Bobcat Miller 250 EFI Welder/Generator for sale that you are interested to buy. This generator is in excellent condition. It has Kohler gas engine 23HP, big gas saver and more power, 12000 Watts. Kept dry in climate controlled storage. Will let it go for $1,000 because my husband passed away 3 months ago because of a heart attack and it brings me bad memories. Along with my daughter, we decided to sell the house and moved to my sister in Logan Utah looking to start a new life. In case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. If you are a serious buyer please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you

Uh huh.

Okay. Be that as it may...

"Thanks for the information but I only purchase items like this face to face.

If this item is within 100 miles of Portland Oregon and there's someone to show it to me then I am still interested.

Otherwise thank you but no not interested. "

To which I got the following response:

I am glad to see you have a high interest in my generator. As i told you in my first email right now I'm in Logan UT, i moved here after my loss. I think I can have it at your address in 2-3 working days. I will take care of the shipping charges as I told you in my first email. The generator is already at the shipping company, sealed and ready for shipping. You will receive the generator with all the necessary papers. I was advised and want to use eBay services for the safety of both of us so if you want to buy the generator please respond with your complete name and address including the zip code and phone number so I can let eBay know that you will be the buyer of the Bobcat Miller. will wait your response if you are decided to be the next owner of the Bobcat Miller. Thank you

So at this point it looks pretty much like a bot, or someone following a script doesn't understand what I said?

So obviously I suspected it was a scam from the outset, and these emails just confirm it.

Even if it wasn't a scam, I don't buy things like this for that much money, without looking at them first.:rolleyes:

Uh huh.

Okay. Be that as it may...

"Thanks for the information but I only purchase items like this face to face.

If this item is within 100 miles of Portland Oregon and there's someone to show it to me then I am still interested.

Otherwise thank you but no not interested. "

To which I got the following response:

So at this point it looks pretty much like a bot, or someone following a script doesn't understand what I said?

So obviously I suspected it was a scam from the outset, and these emails just confirm it.

Even if it wasn't a scam, I don't buy things like this for that much money, without looking at them first.:rolleyes:

Scam no doubt. Be interesting to see how she wanted you to pay her.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top