JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Let me put this question to you all, especially those that think your fireworks are your right and a freedom you must have. Do you feel the same about bans on shooting during dry season/weather or bans on camp fires for the sake of fire safety? Will you give the finger to the manager and say screw it im an American I can do anything I want?
Is individual responsibility a foreign concept to you?

And people pay the utility company for power. What's your point?
Just responding to the critique about cutting brush; in 97% of the state, they couldn't cut the brush if they wanted to. USFS and Private owners have that responsibility. They do have extensive campaigns to try to get folks to cut the brush back from around their structures and in danger areas.

I'm just defending my favorite commiefornian government, don't mind me. :)

My whole point is: the shear Irony of the State making demands upon the normal law abiding, while doing absolutely nothing to stop the blatant lawlessness that has been allowed to continue, all in the name of freedom of expression! And yet, we are being told we cannot celebrate our freedoms, and it's only through Der Frau K8's edict we were allowed to open up the State, but God help us if we want to celebrate a little freedom!
I don't give a sh!t about the fireworks it's the whole mandate from in high I have a major problem with, I much prefer dangerous liberty and freedom then safe security at the hands of the State! Y'all go about doing what you do, it's called Freedom!
I got your point. Like I've said before if you think your freedom to use explosives is more important than some very basic civic responsibility to the land and those living on it, by all means, be that guy. You'll look just how you sound. Reckless, silly, and dangerous to anyone with common sense.

your idea of freedom isn't actual freedom, it's just you being free to do what you want. I'm sure that's easy to promote here, but out in the real world plenty of people with some sense will happily confront this kind of behavior and attitude.

Your freedom is not a pass to avoid consequences or responsibility for your actions under the guise of "a little freedom."

it's really hard to take you serious with how you represent yourself on here. You're the last person I'd want around fireworks.

Just responding to the critique about cutting brush; in 97% of the state, they couldn't cut the brush if they wanted to. USFS and Private owners have that responsibility. They do have extensive campaigns to try to get folks to cut the brush back from around their structures and in danger areas.

I'm just defending my favorite commiefornian government, don't mind me. :)
That's bull. They have more money than they know what to do with. 99.9% of it is flushed down the toilet with gratuitous make-work.

That's bull. They have more money than they know what to do with. 99.9% of it is flushed down the toilet with gratuitous make-work.
That's cool and all, and yes the economy down there is booming and they are flush with cash and doing all kinds of stuff with it, but with respect to cutting brush in the forested parts of their state, they can legally only do so in 3% of the forest.

Is individual responsibility a foreign concept to you?

I got your point. Like I've said before if you think your freedom to use explosives is more important than some very basic civic responsibility to the land and those living on it, by all means, be that guy. You'll look just how you sound. Reckless, silly, and dangerous to anyone with common sense.

your idea of freedom isn't actual freedom, it's just you being free to do what you want. I'm sure that's easy to promote here, but out in the real world plenty of people with some sense will happily confront this kind of behavior and attitude.

Your freedom is not a pass to avoid consequences or responsibility for your actions under the guise of "a little freedom."

it's really hard to take you serious with how you represent yourself on here. You're the last person I'd want around fireworks.
Apparently, Mr Certaindeafs post went right over your head, so I included it here so you wouldn't missi it!
You make very obtuse statements here about freedom and liberty, that's fine if your a sheep, but not if you understand what liberty is and what it means! I fought and blead for those freedoms you enjoy, and your ability to express your opinions, but DO NOT TELL me when and how I may or may not go about my life or where my freedoms begin or end, I do not suffer fools or false authorities who presume to tell me how things are! If you are comfortable being sheep, bless your heart, more power to you!

Apparently, Mr Certaindeafs post went right over your head, so I included it here so you wouldn't missi it!
You make very obtuse statements here about freedom and liberty, that's fine if your a sheep, but not if you understand what liberty is and what it means! I fought and bread for those freedoms you enjoy, and your ability to express your opinions, but DO NOT TELL me when and how I may or may not go about my life or where my freedoms begin or end, I do not suffer fools or false authorities who presume to tell me how things are! If you are comfortable being sheep, bless your heart, more power to you!
Relax tough guy, no ones afraid of you. thanks for proving my point. you better believe I'll do a lot more than tell a man when and where his freedom ends if they start infringing on mine or others. You're not a freedom island.

Last Edited:
Relax tough guy, no ones afraid of you. And thanks for proving my point.
See, that's my point, you cannot argue against freedom, so you call me a tough guy for pointing your own insecurities and lack of understanding of what's really at stake here! This isn't about the damn fireworks, it's about those in power flexing for all to see and bow to, to cower to, to hide your head in the sand and go about your shallow sheltered life! You do you, thanks for playing, oh holier then thou!!

See, that's my point, you cannot argue against freedom, so you call me a tough guy for pointing your own insecurities and lack of understanding of what's really at stake here! This isn't about the damn fireworks, it's about those in power flexing for all to see and bow to, to cower to, to hide your head in the sand and go about your shallow sheltered life! You do you, thanks for playing, oh holier then thou!!
Must be horrible living with that thought process about every little thing.

Again....lets quit with the back and forth...having to refute every comment / give a rebuttal / last word kinda posts...
It does nothing to further the conversation.

It will however....
Have folks cease to post in this thread...
Cause more divisiveness / division within the forum / among forum members...
And quite possibly have the thread closed.
Andy

That's cool and all, and yes the economy down there is booming and they are flush with cash and doing all kinds of stuff with it, but with respect to cutting brush in the forested parts of their state, they can legally only do so in 3% of the forest.
yea, no.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top