JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chris was a big influence on me, Temple of the Dog is one of my all time Favorites. Named a hound Chloe Dancer. I always tried to find a singer that had his soulful, emotive and powerful style to front my bands. I was into the Grunge scene back in the day, good times!

Chris didn't strike me as one of the over indulgers of the day but you never know. 52 is pretty young but seems you'd be past you're most self destructive days by then, again, never can tell. Heard a rumor of possible suicide??

I was pretty surprised when I heard the news this morning. I haven't been in the scene for a while and haven't been following his music, I sort of checked out after Sound Garden, didn't really follow Audioslave. Kind of like a door closing on your past when someone like that passes. He was 2 years younger than me.

That's too bad when I first started working up here we would travel from redding Cali to Seattle work in Alaska for 3 months and drive back from Seattle to redding Cali we had one cassette tape it was soundgaurden we wore that thing out lol remember cassette tapes

Autoerotic asphyxiation or regular suicide is my question.....just askin, wouldnt be the first time....

Last Edited:
Not necessarily true, look at David Carradine....
Well I'm kinda done with it I don't want to talk bout it any more I said before what I needed to say I liked his music but these guys that destroy them self's for nothing is getting old I came home Three weeks ago to find out that one of my nephew 's best friends tried to hang himself 13 year's old so I'm done with MOVIE STARS ROCK STARS FOOTBALL STARS BLA BLA BLA BLA

was hard to year always have been a huge fan. growing up in Seattle in the 90s it was hard not to love grunge. it's amazing how quickly were losing the 90s artist while many rockers from the 70s are still kicking.

was hard to year always have been a huge fan. growing up in Seattle in the 90s it was hard not to love grunge. it's amazing how quickly were losing the 90s artist while many rockers from the 70s are still kicking.
Most of the 70's guy's and girls saw the same thing drugs suicide alcohol but they quit went to therapy or what ever it's just keeps going on over and over MONEY DON'T SOLVE PROBLEMS OF THE MIND it's in you to decide if you want to keep going it's all Hart and mind some people have it some don't to push though hard times its all in your mind if you got the will to live then you will survive money or no money

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top