JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly you know this will lead to some idiot getting hurt. I am really shocked they can still sell that stuff. Since we always seem to have to protect the stupid from themselves. :mad:
I just see it as natural selection at work. The herd is getting awfully slow. Likely because the bleeding hearts went and put warning labels on everything remotely dangerous. This has resulted in the stupid people not self extricating from the gene pool...and then they breed...and the herd slows down. The downside, of course, is that we may all ultimately lose access to the, "magic boom powder"...and then nobody gets to make tactical garden gnomes. That would be a bummer.

People can figure out how to make cheap Thermite if there's a scrapyard nearby... and it is used in many civilian projects, notably welding rail tracks. I'm sure people can figure how to do binary reaction things using household/easily obtained chemicals and stuff.

I just see it as natural selection at work. The herd is getting awfully slow. Likely because the bleeding hearts went and put warning labels on everything remotely dangerous. This has resulted in the stupid people not self extricating from the gene pool...and then they breed...and the herd slows down. The downside, of course, is that we may all ultimately lose access to the, "magic boom powder"...and then nobody gets to make tactical garden gnomes. That would be a bummer.
Believe me I have LONG felt a lot of the problems we have is the stupid have been too protected and allowed to make copies. Natural selection tends to work quite well when its allowed to work. People here in the US have had it so easy for so long, we are destroying our great place. Now and then I like to watch video of some of the really stupid having melt downs in public. Its funny in small bites but, really can be depressing to watch too much of. When I we watch this stuff Wife and I are often left wondering how long this can last. Some of these people vote and a LOT of them make lots of copies of themselves to send out into the world. Here they are protected from them selves way too much. Wife was showing me one of a gal in Dubai. She threw a full blown temper tantrum at some public place there and of course was promptly arrested and tossed in a cell. Now here back home of course her family is screaming for the US to "do something". People get way too damn comfortable and leave the protections here and first time they get slapped down are shocked. Needs to start happening here more.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews