JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry if this isn't the place or has been answered before.

I'm getting ready to fill out my application and I'm not quite sure how to answer this specific part.

I've completed a diversion program for alcohol DUII.

I know that section is referring to drugs, but not sure how to answer. Would I say I haven't been in diversion?

I assume your referring to question 11E, there's nothing about dui diversion that I saw. However alcohol is a drug and a depressant, so the question you would answer are you a unlawful user or addicted to a depressant.

If the diversion was over 4 years ago and you have no other prior or subsequent convictions, you should be OK.
I understand your question as the statute is not clear. You do not want to answer wrong as it will disqualify you.
I would try calling the LEO CHL office where you are applying and ask them. Just tell them you are not clear on this section and want to make sure you are answering correctly. Get the person's name you speak with and note the date of the call just to CYA.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top