JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'commander of the U.N. mission in Cyprus, Major General Liu has the most senior peacekeeping position yet held by China
Liu, 54, has about 850 troops under his command to police the 180 km-long (112 miles) buffer zone that has separated Greek and Turkish Cypriots for almost 40 years.
the softly spoken grey-haired infantryman, speaks volumes about how China has changed.'
<broken link removed>

China's government seems to take China's best interest to heart. Can't blame them for that.

Our own government has taken the cue, and also takes China's best interest to heart.

However this works out, I have faith that our own polititions will do nothing to safeguard the American economy, but millions of us will lose our shirts and be left holding the bag.

It is interesting, because we owe China a lot more money than they have tied up in Cypress. I suppose we could start taking classes in Mandarin or Cantonese so that when our turn comes for protection and stability, we can make these fine folks feel more at home.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a choice how the tax dollars you send in are used? I'd be more than willing to put the dollars currently going into the black budget to spy on me used to pay down debt.

You folks do know that children across the USA are being schooled in Chinese....right? Their parents are signing them up, anticipating the wave of future business and their kids will be able to compete......

Not a bad idea really.......might give them a heads up down the road in the event our Chinese partners are going to ...a.........make em disappear.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top