JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Arfcom and m4

Two garbage blog sites filled with know nothing gunbros. I should clarify though. The 4t is American and used by the SAS.
So Larry Vickers, Kevin Boland at FNH and Jack Leuba at KAC are "know nothing gunbros"? I'm sure they'd be very surprised to hear that...

But you do you. Sleep well knowing that the majority of Chinese manufacturing is owned by the PLA and operated using slave labor...

So Larry Vickers, Kevin Boland at FNH and Jack Leuba at KAC are "know nothing gunbros"? I'm sure they'd be very surprised to hear that...

But you do you. Sleep well knowing that the majority of Chinese manufacturing is owned by the PLA and operated using slave labor...
I don't recall any names, but when I was researching getting my VP9 milled for an optic there are a bunch of guys on ar15.com from Jaegerworks, Mapleleaf arms, and Primary machine, was good to see how they interact with current and potential customers.

I'm sure there's more industry guys on there but I'm not a member of either of those forums, but when searching the internet for gun related info, I've found myself on both of those sites quite a few times.

Those guys showing up sometimes doesn't make arfcom any less crappy. Sleep well knowing most of the bubblegum you buy is made with slave labor including the crap you're using right now to moralizing at you boomer.

And Arfcom actually has some pretty legit info, Andrew that runs they're YouTube channel makes some really good and informative videos

It sometimes has useful info and sometimes guys that are in the know show up. It is however almost entirely a dumpster fire. Like every firearms blog site. Either way if you want to know something legitimate to the source.

Lots of modern stuff is made of slave labor. As the modern race scholar Colin Kapernick pointed out in his recent netflix doc, the entire NFL is based on exploiting slave labor...

The best way to stand against this slavery is buying Kaps nike shoes :s0114:

Quite a few have their lower end optics sourced outside the US, many in China. I think the argument gets pretty silly.

Because someone will ask, no, I'm not going to look it up for you. It's been hashed over as much as the search for the best motor oil, gun lube, or if the emperor is actually wearing clothes.

Huge huge amounts of news out of China that's truly survival related. I won't post the sites but search it up if you care to. 10 massive explosions in the last seven days, weather problems, pirate fishing and much more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top