JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not from Portland. .....but your right.
The closest land mark that I know of,and should have said would be Columbia bridge.
Sooooo you say jantzen beach is close?
Do they have a FFL?

Last Edited:
No, I said Jantzen Beach is closest. I could understand the mis-spelling if I had said it out loud to you, but you saw what I typed.

There is Fisherman's Marine & Outdoor next to Jantzen Beach: Fisherman's Marine & Outdoor That would be the FFL closest to the bridge, but I have no idea how much they cost, or even if they will act as an inter-state intermediary.
The Place to Shoot is also very close: The Place To Shoot, but again, I don't know if they do inter-state transfers.

There's Shooters Service Center, a little further in, but I know they do inter-state transfers: Shooters Service Center

You tend to get more serious and helpful answers when your questions don't use spelling and grammar worse than my second grader. -CharonPDX

You tend to get serious and helpful answers from serious and helpful members, regardless of spelling and grammar. Errors are not an invitation for character judgements. They are, rather, errors. I'm sure both you and your second grader are prone to this defect of humanity as well as the rest of us mere mortals dwelling on this spinning rock. Humor and graciousness are far preferable.

Well I was under the impression that one from WA could take their firearm to a Oregon FFL and have it transferred to an Oregon resident.
If it were possible and legal then the FFL closest to the bridge would be a boon for us in Oregon wanting to buy from Washington. It would be all most like a ftf.

Washing fella could meet Oregon fella for inspection and negotiation. After that go to FFL do the transfer and Oregon fella pays Washington.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top