JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I was under the impression that one from WA could take their firearm to a Oregon FFL and have it transferred to an Oregon resident.
If it were possible and legal then the FFL closest to the bridge would be a boon for us in Oregon wanting to buy from Washington. It would be all most like a ftf.

Washing fella could meet Oregon fella for inspection and negotiation. After that go to FFL do the transfer and Oregon fella pays Washington.

if i've read the laws correctly you can do that with long guns. if it was a handgun you would have to have an ffl from oregon ship to an ffl in washington

Uuuuuuug! So there is no way (legal) to buy a pistol from any other state?
Is it illegal for a WA resident to take a pistol to a FFL in Oregon to be transferred to an Oregon resident?

Aaaaaaaa! Thank you! I've been calling all over and no one seemed interested in doing it......they never said why.
I thought because it was out of the norm. FFL's that I called were chicken. But now I understand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top