Cheapest place for transfer free around Gresham or Portland, Oregon?

Reactions
I am looking at purchasing a firearm from budsgunshop.com, however, I have never ordered a firearm online before. Is there any place fairly close to Gresham, Oregon, that does transfer fees for a reasonable price? Thanks.

Mark W.

Reactions
its very hard to find but if you go to this page Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop-- FFL Search and type in your Zip code it will bring up a list of dealers in your area it will also show you which are on Buds prefered list (they are in green) and those that Buds won't ship to (in red) click on the dealer name and it will tell you details and the last transfer fee charged.

And there are a WHOLE lot of them closer then Newburg (like 2 hours away from Gresham most of the day)

Reactions
hmmm... I can't find "rapid Arms" thread that used to be on here.

Anyway, I found out about these guys on this site, they are supposedly really good (lots of people like them) and they are out in Sandy. You will have to call Brian out there and see if the do a transfer or not, I think they do but I am not for sure on that, and I don't know the cost. I do know that a lot of the guns they have are better priced than Keiths and they are really great to deal with according to the many posts that I saw.

Here is the number...
Rapid Fire Arms LLC
503-482-6881

Hope that helps you. Keiths is another one in Gresham but I don't like tthat place too much and will not use them unless thre is NO other option.

Reactions

Anyway, I found out about these guys on this site, they are supposedly really good (lots of people like them) and they are out in Sandy. You will have to call Brian out there and see if the do a transfer or not, I think they do but I am not for sure on that, and I don't know the cost. I do know that a lot of the guns they have are better priced than Keiths and they are really great to deal with according to the many posts that I saw.

Here is the number...
Rapid Fire Arms LLC
503-482-6881

Hope that helps you. Keiths is another one in Gresham but I don't like tthat place too much and will not use them unless thre is NO other option.
Thank you BearFoot,

Yes I do transfers. I charge $20 + $10 background, and $5 for each additional firearm. I am set up with Buds guns also, and try to make all my transfers as painless as possible. Feel free to give me a call and we can get the process started if you would like.

Thanks,
Brian.

Reactions
Cheapest place for transfer free around Gresham or Portland, Oregon?

Freudian slip? Wishfull thinking?

Hey Brian, I was wondering if you were on this forum. :s0155: Sent you an email a couple of hours ago.

Reactions

Here is the number...
Rapid Fire Arms LLC
503-482-6881

What it is that you don't like about Keiths? Did you have a bad experiance with a purchase or transfer? Just curious.

OP
ThemGunsThough
Reactions
What it is that you don't like about Keiths? Did you have a bad experiance with a purchase or transfer? Just curious.
I have to admit, my last couple trips to Keiths have been very pleasant. Last year, however, they made me feel very oblivious whenever I walked in. I mean, i'm sure most, if not all, their workers may be more knowledgable about guns than myself but I do my fair research on a particular gun(s) before coming in. Sandy isn't too much of a drive from me but Money Tree is just a 7-10 minute drive. Maybe i'll give rapid fire a holler for peace of mind and to check out a place i've never been to.

Reactions
There is a thread that is all about folks issues with that shop.
Just do a search for it. You will soon see.
I would not refuse to ever do business there. Their selection is good. Prices are unremarkable. But the list of bad experiences there is long.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    First time....
    First time working with a gunsmith but I found Copeland Gunworks to be an awesome husband wife team that worked really fast and things were...
Top Bottom