JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at purchasing a firearm from budsgunshop.com, however, I have never ordered a firearm online before. Is there any place fairly close to Gresham, Oregon, that does transfer fees for a reasonable price? Thanks.

Force Ten in newberg does it for $25. That price includes

the $10 backround check.

Plus, they are a buds guns preferred dealer, so you don't

Have to wait for them to receive the ffl license.

its very hard to find but if you go to this page Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop-- FFL Search and type in your Zip code it will bring up a list of dealers in your area it will also show you which are on Buds prefered list (they are in green) and those that Buds won't ship to (in red) click on the dealer name and it will tell you details and the last transfer fee charged.

And there are a WHOLE lot of them closer then Newburg (like 2 hours away from Gresham most of the day)

hmmm... I can't find "rapid Arms" thread that used to be on here.

Anyway, I found out about these guys on this site, they are supposedly really good (lots of people like them) and they are out in Sandy. You will have to call Brian out there and see if the do a transfer or not, I think they do but I am not for sure on that, and I don't know the cost. I do know that a lot of the guns they have are better priced than Keiths and they are really great to deal with according to the many posts that I saw.

Here is the number...
Rapid Fire Arms LLC
503-482-6881

Hope that helps you. Keiths is another one in Gresham but I don't like tthat place too much and will not use them unless thre is NO other option.

Looks like Money Tree (off 130 something and Powell) and Rapid Fire Arms Both charge $20 transfer fee + $10 background check. Money Tree looks like the closer one though to me.

Anyway, I found out about these guys on this site, they are supposedly really good (lots of people like them) and they are out in Sandy. You will have to call Brian out there and see if the do a transfer or not, I think they do but I am not for sure on that, and I don't know the cost. I do know that a lot of the guns they have are better priced than Keiths and they are really great to deal with according to the many posts that I saw.

Here is the number...
Rapid Fire Arms LLC
503-482-6881

Hope that helps you. Keiths is another one in Gresham but I don't like tthat place too much and will not use them unless thre is NO other option.

Thank you BearFoot,

Yes I do transfers. I charge $20 + $10 background, and $5 for each additional firearm. I am set up with Buds guns also, and try to make all my transfers as painless as possible. Feel free to give me a call and we can get the process started if you would like.

Thanks,
Brian.

Cheapest place for transfer free around Gresham or Portland, Oregon?

Freudian slip? Wishfull thinking?

Hey Brian, I was wondering if you were on this forum. :s0155: Sent you an email a couple of hours ago.

Here is the number...
Rapid Fire Arms LLC
503-482-6881

What it is that you don't like about Keiths? Did you have a bad experiance with a purchase or transfer? Just curious.

What it is that you don't like about Keiths? Did you have a bad experiance with a purchase or transfer? Just curious.

I have to admit, my last couple trips to Keiths have been very pleasant. Last year, however, they made me feel very oblivious whenever I walked in. I mean, i'm sure most, if not all, their workers may be more knowledgable about guns than myself but I do my fair research on a particular gun(s) before coming in. Sandy isn't too much of a drive from me but Money Tree is just a 7-10 minute drive. Maybe i'll give rapid fire a holler for peace of mind and to check out a place i've never been to.

There is a thread that is all about folks issues with that shop.
Just do a search for it. You will soon see.
I would not refuse to ever do business there. Their selection is good. Prices are unremarkable. But the list of bad experiences there is long.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top