JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, i'm quite new to the scene and I was wondering which place has the best bang for the buck in regards to ammo? I'm looking for mainly 45 auto or .380 auto bullets. A lot of people tell me Bi-Mart and a friend went to place in Oregon City last night and bought a pack of 50 - 45auto bullets for $16.95. ANy help is appreciated, thanks.

I check Bi Mart a lot because I like thier Remington 45 jhp 230 gr for about 27 or 28 dollars for 50. I think they are as good as the ones for about a buck apiece in boxes of 20 or 25

I ended up settlingfor some remingtons at bimart for $19.99 for now. I'm still hunting. I can't believe Dick's raises their prices drastically. 3 weeks ago they hadthe remington 50 packs on sale for $17. 2 weeks ago, they had the same 45acp pack of 50 for $18.50. Then just this last weekend I went in and they say it is now sale for $21.95, regular price of $29.99. Screw Dicks.

I was just at fishermans at delta park and they had pretty good prices on 45acp. I picked up the 150 rounds of cheap blazer for $16.99 per 50. Remington was $18.99 per 50.

Went to Fisherman's Marine & outdoors in Oregon City and I had some fun. Both Fishermans are out of The Cheap Blazer bullets in 45acp, but I was able to pick up a pack of 380acp bullets for the Ruger LCP. When I went, They had some magtechs and some other brand for $19.99 a piece. I also got some hollow rounds. THey had Winchester 45acp hollow rounds for $23 and a Hornady hollow points for $18.99. Tough choice but I went with the Hornady's. Great customer service too.Thanks everyone.

Went to Fisherman's Marine & outdoors in Oregon City and I had some fun. Both Fishermans are out of The Cheap Blazer bullets in 45acp, but I was able to pick up a pack of 380acp bullets for the Ruger LCP. When I went, They had some magtechs and some other brand for $19.99 a piece. I also got some hollow rounds. THey had Winchester 45acp hollow rounds for $23 and a Hornady hollow points for $18.99. Tough choice but I went with the Hornady's. Great customer service too.Thanks everyone.

What was the bullet weight... 185gr...200gr...230gr ??? You should be able to load 185gr. for just under $30 per 100 if you shop around.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top