JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, i'm quite new to the scene and I was wondering which place has the best bang for the buck in regards to ammo? I'm looking for mainly 45 auto or .380 auto bullets. A lot of people tell me Bi-Mart and a friend went to place in Oregon City last night and bought a pack of 50 - 45auto bullets for $16.95. ANy help is appreciated, thanks.

I check Bi Mart a lot because I like thier Remington 45 jhp 230 gr for about 27 or 28 dollars for 50. I think they are as good as the ones for about a buck apiece in boxes of 20 or 25

I ended up settlingfor some remingtons at bimart for $19.99 for now. I'm still hunting. I can't believe Dick's raises their prices drastically. 3 weeks ago they hadthe remington 50 packs on sale for $17. 2 weeks ago, they had the same 45acp pack of 50 for $18.50. Then just this last weekend I went in and they say it is now sale for $21.95, regular price of $29.99. Screw Dicks.

I was just at fishermans at delta park and they had pretty good prices on 45acp. I picked up the 150 rounds of cheap blazer for $16.99 per 50. Remington was $18.99 per 50.

Went to Fisherman's Marine & outdoors in Oregon City and I had some fun. Both Fishermans are out of The Cheap Blazer bullets in 45acp, but I was able to pick up a pack of 380acp bullets for the Ruger LCP. When I went, They had some magtechs and some other brand for $19.99 a piece. I also got some hollow rounds. THey had Winchester 45acp hollow rounds for $23 and a Hornady hollow points for $18.99. Tough choice but I went with the Hornady's. Great customer service too.Thanks everyone.

Went to Fisherman's Marine & outdoors in Oregon City and I had some fun. Both Fishermans are out of The Cheap Blazer bullets in 45acp, but I was able to pick up a pack of 380acp bullets for the Ruger LCP. When I went, They had some magtechs and some other brand for $19.99 a piece. I also got some hollow rounds. THey had Winchester 45acp hollow rounds for $23 and a Hornady hollow points for $18.99. Tough choice but I went with the Hornady's. Great customer service too.Thanks everyone.

What was the bullet weight... 185gr...200gr...230gr ??? You should be able to load 185gr. for just under $30 per 100 if you shop around.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top