JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All this "let's clog the system" talk isn't going to do any good, especially for the ppl that are not as prepared as us. All you're doing is hurting other purchasers.

The oregon liberal regime is not going to change their mind when they see 50k,100k,200k etc ppl unable to buy guns. That's what they want. Imagine writing Kotek saying "i am one of the 50k ppl that can't buy guns right now cause of this new law. Please extend my abilities to purchase guns until you figure your $hit out!"

They don't care about you. They only give criminals breaks. You and your stable household trying to defend your property is not anywhere on their list of people to protect.

Maybe try and go trans or something. I've heard they have a monopoly/privilege right now. Maybe if you go non-binary or whatever they'll be more willing to hear your story about how this law is negatively effecting you.

All this "let's clog the system" talk isn't going to do any good, especially for the ppl that are not as prepared as us. All you're doing is hurting other purchasers.

The oregon liberal regime is not going to change their mind when they see 50k,100k,200k etc ppl unable to buy guns. That's what they want. Imagine writing Kotek saying "i am one of the 50k ppl that can't buy guns right now cause of this new law. Please extend my abilities to purchase guns until you figure your $hit out!"

They don't care about you. They only give criminals breaks. You and your stable household trying to defend your property is not anywhere on their list of people to protect.
True.

However such COULD add weight to any legal battles. Injunction, overturn etc.

No idea, truthfully, as am not an attorney & been a long while since we stayed at a Holiday Inn...

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of getting or renewing their CHL. I thought I'd get an appointment to renew in the 6 month window prior to my May 2023 expiration date. The earliest date I could get was in Aug 2023. Just under the 3 months from expiration date, so I don't have to jump thru any extra hoops. This was yesterday in Lane County.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of getting or renewing their CHL. I thought I'd get an appointment to renew in the 6 month window prior to my May 2023 expiration date. The earliest date I could get was in Aug 2023. Just under the 3 months from expiration date, so I don't have to jump thru any extra hoops. This was yesterday in Lane County.
So since mine expires Feb 2024 I should prob apply now lol

Just curious....I don't have a CHL, is there a requirement that it be renewed within a 6-month timeframe from expiration? Or was that a personal choice?

True.

However such COULD add weight to any legal battles. Injunction, overturn etc.

No idea, truthfully, as am not an attorney & been a long while since we stayed at a Holiday Inn...
I'm right there with you buddy as far as it "could" weigh towards a legal battle. That's a hopeful maybe. But guaranteed what it WILL do is hinder all the new ppl who want to purchase guns.

But maybe those new ppl will actually see how difficult it is now a days to buy a gun and might change the way they vote

I have a fuddy duddy guy that works for me. Has 40 acres out in st Helen's. Went on a rant early this week about how he "doesn't vote because he doesn't care for politics" and how he "doesn't have a ccw but still carries" and "doesn't care what the new law says" but then today told me how he ordered a PSA daily deal on a concealed carry pistol and said he hopes he gets instant approval. I laughed, and wished him the best of luck

Ok so let's "PISS" off the system and really give them the finger yea man ! I see them maybe declaring a state of emergency maybe bringing in the Guard and just taking stuff like they did during hurricanes how does that help "US" ? This is a game of chess not checkers !
Pretty sure they don't want to start a civil war.

I have a fuddy duddy guy that works for me. Has 40 acres out in st Helen's. Went on a rant early this week about how he "doesn't vote because he doesn't care for politics" and how he "doesn't have a ccw but still carries" and "doesn't care what the new law says" but then today told me how he ordered a PSA daily deal on a concealed carry pistol and said he hopes he gets instant approval. I laughed, and wished him the best of luck
Some people just have to learn the hard way. I wonder how many people voted Democrat and supported gun control who tried to get one in 2020 and couldn't? I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall of that gun shop.

Some people just have to learn the hard way. I wonder how many people voted Democrat and supported gun control who tried to get one in 2020 and couldn't? I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall of that gun shop.
A lot of ppl. Guaranteed they still votr the same way too.

Dude, there's people on THIS FORUM (that are probably reading this post) that voted yes on 114 lol. I know for a fact that this is true.

I say they get their membership privileges removed at a minimum but really they should be held accountable and get stripped of their right to own guns. They voted that away this year lol

A lot of ppl. Guaranteed they still votr the same way too.

Dude, there's people on THIS FORUM (that are probably reading this post) that voted yes on 114 lol. I know for a fact that this is true.

I say they get their membership privileges removed at a minimum but really they should be held accountable and get stripped of their right to own guns. They voted that away this year lol
I argued with one such clown on Reddit yesterday who claimed to be a Democrat and a gun owner who didn't support 114. He responded after I called out gun owners who voted Democrat, and told them that I had no pity for them with this measure.

His reasoning for being a Democrat was all of the usual buzzwords: "Trump literally Hitler", "white supremacy", "fascism"...."keep guns out of the hands of terrorists and crazies", blah blah blah. I tuned out and replied that you are exactly the type of person I was referring to: too busy worrying about the culture war and not enough about freedom. He didn't respond.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top