JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just do it! Oh and get your CHL. Haha

Good gawd man can't you see the guy is under enough stress !
lol, I mean, the risk-to-reward is what I'm weighing. The risk that it could be stuck there at my FFL and not turned over to me, causing me to be out of several hundred dollars is greater than my desire to try.

Of course, the other side of that is what Porsche said: you won't know unless you try.

lol, I mean, the risk-to-reward is what I'm weighing. The risk that it could be stuck there at my FFL and not turned over to me, causing me to be out of several hundred dollars is greater than my desire to try.

Of course, the other side of that is what Porsche said: you won't know unless you try.
Dude go for it worse case they have to refund you your $$$

The dealer I buy it from? That's unlikely. If anything, they'll probably charge me a restocking fee.
Maybe just wait a few like everyone does take a breath and wait for the dust to settle! All of our hands are tied I want a G34 am I getting one no do I need one no but will get one just not right now . In the meantime smoke em if you got em enjoy and become more proficient with what you have! Hell when is the last time you gave that thing a good detail, oil tighten screws . We are just spinning the wheels now and accomplishing zip !

Maybe just wait a few like everyone does take a breath and wait for the dust to settle! All of our hands are tied I want a G34 am I getting one no do I need one no but will get one just not right now . In the meantime smoke em if you got em enjoy and become more proficient with what you have! Hell when is the last time you gave that thing a good detail, oil tighten screws . We are just spinning the wheels now and accomplishing zip !
Yeah, that's what I'm going to have to do. I spent over $960 on mags earlier this month so I'm tight on money right now anyways. If I sold my AK a few days ago in the classifieds I'd probably be buying a Mossberg 590 right now, but instead I'm just going to wait. Kind of in the same bin as everyone else.

12,000 seems like such a small number.

I think we can do better.

I challenge you, find a gun, find a dealer accepting guns. Buy the gun. Get in queue.

The more folks that can claim they have been denied their 2nd Amendment Right the better.

I say we set the bar to 50,000.

Get to buying!
This is a good idea! I had another remove all deposits from City of Portland Banks, and that of Eugene. Go to local credit unions.

Just do buddy deals like all of us in Washington have been doing since i594 passed. When they took our right to do private transfers outside of FFLs that's when we stopped listening to unconstitutional laws

They'd be responsible to account for all standing BRC's because they were not avaialble. Also, sends a very strong message of unity.
Ok so let's "PISS" off the system and really give them the finger yea man ! I see them maybe declaring a state of emergency maybe bringing in the Guard and just taking stuff like they did during hurricanes how does that help "US" ? This is a game of chess not checkers !

Ok so let's "PISS" off the system and really give them the finger yea man ! I see them maybe declaring a state of emergency maybe bringing in the Guard and just taking stuff like they did during hurricanes how does that help "US" ? This is a game of chess not checkers !
Maybe read Saul Alenski book on Rules for Radicals. This is the same principal used by the left. Please read the book. The purpose is to bring the opposite party to the table to bargain. Please read the book. It has application here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top