JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
12,000 seems like such a small number.

I think we can do better.

I challenge you, find a gun, find a dealer accepting guns. Buy the gun. Get in queue.

The more folks that can claim they have been denied their 2nd Amendment Right the better.

I say we set the bar to 50,000.

Get to buying!

Eggselent!

I'm curious, can one transfer something to themselves?

If so I might just to put something into the system.
You can at a pawnshop. Pawn it and return next day to pay your loan back. But to get your gun back, you need the permit and be on an online searchable list... Stupid games people play. Enjoy what you have / F the system

I'm out, I'm a 5-minute approval.
This may only apply to those who are not looking to try and ensure they get something they think they can't after. This is a purposeful thought and idea to prove a point.

Imagine if every gun owner, say those with more than 1 or those that collect, just transfers 1 gun to their eldest child or wife. Solely to add to the number.

Solely to add to the number is really my point.

I think most of the people who want to purchase a gun already have.
Eggselent!

I'm curious, can one transfer something to themselves?

If so I might just to put something into the system.
Ok so if your goal is to just clog up the system even more unnecessarily, maybe don't?

It's one thing to be buying a gun because you want or need one. It's another to do something pointless further back up the system and potentially stop others from getting theirs. Wanna help solve this problem? Donate to the organizations who are going to fight this measure in court. Don't make things worse for no reason.

Ok so if your goal is to just clog up the system even more unnecessarily, maybe don't?

It's one thing to be buying a gun because you want or need one. It's another to do something pointless further back up the system and potentially stop others from getting theirs. Wanna help solve this problem? Donate to the organizations who are going to fight this measure in court. Don't make things worse for no reason.
I think the q would be longer but most stuff is just not available in stock.

I don't see it as pointless.

Sorry if I'm coming off poorly.

It's got a point to it. When we are able to actually fight this. As we won't for at least a few months and who knows what FFLs will do then and or if the State gives any instructions, most if not all in the damn queue, as is, won't likely be able to get there guns without this new permit. The system is already overwhelmed and isn't going to get better. Combine that with the fact that most in the queue don't need what they bought, they are adding to the queue, do they get blamed too?

So if I buy something I want, it's with purpose. Not adding to the queue to stop others from getting theirs? Even if I already have four, but I just need the 5th.

At this point it's toss if those in it. No one has guaranteed you won't need a permit come time your approval happens.

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/i-dare-you-to-take-action-against-114.431995/

We need to be getting flyers in every gun store, pawn shop, feed store, auto parts store or anywhere else you can think of. I've attached a flyer that needs to be on the counter at every gun store. Call, email, visit. Do anything you can think of to get people riled up to DO SOMETHING. Don't sit around and cry about legality or taking pictures of your magazines. Get off your asses and get out there. Call the corporate stores like Sportsman's, Bi-Mart, Cascade, and Coastal and ask them to contribute to any organization they like that will be working on legal action.

During the run up to the election, there weren't that many people that actually did anything. Not a single member here attended the rally at the capitol or attended any of the weekly meetings. You can sit around and be a sad sack or you can be part of the solution. I don't care if you make up our own flyers, put out donation cans at stores, call everyone you know, or do something else to help. JUST DO SOMETHING.

I'm scheduled to speak at the rally at the capitol tomorrow as are others. Kevin Starrett of OFF is scheduled and Jeff Kropf from KSLM says he'll be there. If I ask for a show of hands from NWFA members will I be embarrassed? Rally starts at noon.

Fight114.jpg

If you want a massive showing of support we need to go on Thanksgiving weekend and brake down on the Salem exits north and southbound 5, stop all statewide traffic right there, thats our first step, then jam all side streets, and then stand on the steps and make your speech, they cheated on our election and that measure was only won by them cheating, start the massive statewide flyers at shows starting this weekend and all social media venues, everyone need to get a cb as well, we need to backwards with our coms,

thumbnail_20220419_174224_resized.jpg

I have a new to guns buddy with a CHL Purchasing 3 guns today from PSA IF he can get an FFL to still accept them. I guess the queue is crazy right now.. its only going to get worse.. sadly I have an acquaintance I know, no CHL.. he's still waiting purchased a few days ago and seems to keep getting bumped back, no update as of yesterday from him.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top