JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/i-dare-you-to-take-action-against-114.431995/

We need to be getting flyers in every gun store, pawn shop, feed store, auto parts store or anywhere else you can think of. I've attached a flyer that needs to be on the counter at every gun store. Call, email, visit. Do anything you can think of to get people riled up to DO SOMETHING. Don't sit around and cry about legality or taking pictures of your magazines. Get off your asses and get out there. Call the corporate stores like Sportsman's, Bi-Mart, Cascade, and Coastal and ask them to contribute to any organization they like that will be working on legal action.

During the run up to the election, there weren't that many people that actually did anything. Not a single member here attended the rally at the capitol or attended any of the weekly meetings. You can sit around and be a sad sack or you can be part of the solution. I don't care if you make up our own flyers, put out donation cans at stores, call everyone you know, or do something else to help. JUST DO SOMETHING.

I'm scheduled to speak at the rally at the capitol tomorrow as are others. Kevin Starrett of OFF is scheduled and Jeff Kropf from KSLM says he'll be there. If I ask for a show of hands from NWFA members will I be embarrassed? Rally starts at noon.

View attachment 1314706
Brother, it's sad for me to say that the troops all believe that they have too much to loose if their communist boss, liberal soccer mom wife see them participating in a 2A cause or rally.

Now where's your pile of magazines?

47EB05F2-A18C-4786-A612-6F982045CCF2.jpeg

Date and time stamped

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/i-dare-you-to-take-action-against-114.431995/

We need to be getting flyers in every gun store, pawn shop, feed store, auto parts store or anywhere else you can think of. I've attached a flyer that needs to be on the counter at every gun store. Call, email, visit. Do anything you can think of to get people riled up to DO SOMETHING. Don't sit around and cry about legality or taking pictures of your magazines. Get off your asses and get out there. Call the corporate stores like Sportsman's, Bi-Mart, Cascade, and Coastal and ask them to contribute to any organization they like that will be working on legal action.

During the run up to the election, there weren't that many people that actually did anything. Not a single member here attended the rally at the capitol or attended any of the weekly meetings. You can sit around and be a sad sack or you can be part of the solution. I don't care if you make up our own flyers, put out donation cans at stores, call everyone you know, or do something else to help. JUST DO SOMETHING.

I'm scheduled to speak at the rally at the capitol tomorrow as are others. Kevin Starrett of OFF is scheduled and Jeff Kropf from KSLM says he'll be there. If I ask for a show of hands from NWFA members will I be embarrassed? Rally starts at noon.

View attachment 1314706
This guy^^^

Joe

If you want to do a totally epic Animal House level frutal gesture, go to Salem and make a citizens arrest for High Crimes and Treason on Brown and Fagen.

Edited to add: Don't forget to invite a marching band and the news circus.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top