JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/i-dare-you-to-take-action-against-114.431995/

We need to be getting flyers in every gun store, pawn shop, feed store, auto parts store or anywhere else you can think of. I've attached a flyer that needs to be on the counter at every gun store. Call, email, visit. Do anything you can think of to get people riled up to DO SOMETHING. Don't sit around and cry about legality or taking pictures of your magazines. Get off your asses and get out there. Call the corporate stores like Sportsman's, Bi-Mart, Cascade, and Coastal and ask them to contribute to any organization they like that will be working on legal action.

During the run up to the election, there weren't that many people that actually did anything. Not a single member here attended the rally at the capitol or attended any of the weekly meetings. You can sit around and be a sad sack or you can be part of the solution. I don't care if you make up our own flyers, put out donation cans at stores, call everyone you know, or do something else to help. JUST DO SOMETHING.

I'm scheduled to speak at the rally at the capitol tomorrow as are others. Kevin Starrett of OFF is scheduled and Jeff Kropf from KSLM says he'll be there. If I ask for a show of hands from NWFA members will I be embarrassed? Rally starts at noon.

View attachment 1314706
The monthly meetings worth attending are the Republican Party monthly meetings for one's voting district. One gets to meet with candidates for Q&A sessions and get campaign volunteer opportunities to win elections that will affect legislation and judicial nominations.

The monthly meetings worth attending are the Republican Party monthly meetings for one's voting district. One gets to meet with candidates for Q&A sessions and get campaign volunteer opportunities to win elections that will affect legislation and judicial nominations.
This is absolutely a great place to get involved. From what I've heard, most here don't have a clue where the HQ is located, much less what a PCP is. Maybe this is the opportunity to get them involved and active. There's a ton of work that goes on behind the scenes, including splinter group get togethers.

They only have to check the website of the Republican Party for their county. Most will publish information on their websites for monthly meetings. All of them will have a contact email address or phone number to call for details.
Densely population urban areas, Pierce County, will have monthly meetings for each voting district. Some lightly populated rural areas, Douglas County, will have a monthly meeting for the entire county.

An example is the King County Republican Party website, they have web pages on events where they list the monthly meetings for the various voting districts. They are also seeking volunteers to become Precinct Committee Officers (PCO's).

It only takes a websearch to find the Republican Party website for one's county to get involved in politics. Get on Google, Yahoo, or any other search engine. Type in the name of your county, then Republican Party, and their website will come up in the search results.

Last Edited:
All this "let's clog the system" talk isn't going to do any good, especially for the ppl that are not as prepared as us. All you're doing is hurting other purchasers.

The oregon liberal regime is not going to change their mind when they see 50k,100k,200k etc ppl unable to buy guns. That's what they want. Imagine writing Kotek saying "i am one of the 50k ppl that can't buy guns right now cause of this new law. Please extend my abilities to purchase guns until you figure your $hit out!"

They don't care about you. They only give criminals breaks. You and your stable household trying to defend your property is not anywhere on their list of people to protect.
Considering this is the most recent and strongest attack on the 2nd amendment in the countries history, I disagree.

By buying a gun now and getting in the system, it shows you are in disagreement with the measure. That's about most most are willing to do. If I can encourage everyone to do this, it builds on the fact that this is a horribly written and extremely unconstitutional.

I'm no lawyer, or politician. I know enough to know this is going to be interesting. I also know that the Supreme Court has already deemed any sort of restricting possession of arms as unconstitutional.

That said this is the utter removal of the 2nd amendment of the constitution. Even if it is temporary, yet the highest law of the land never said anything about temporary holds till they "figure it out".

So, yes, they don't care. Someone does. If the queue is at some absurd number, it might give that person better ammunition to end this craziness.

If Oregon wins, this is the beginning of the end.

All eyes are on this, from both sides.

One side will win, one side will lose.

If they can royally F up the 2nd with its greatest test yet, imagine the rest of the then useless constitution failing.

Taking the wife to transfer a handful of lowers to her.

I'm loving watching these numbers climb. It's a huge F-ck you to the Oregon government and the voters who chose to mark the "Yes" bubble.

Plus the more guns in circulation in this state the better.

Bump those numbers up!

3F1BE990-E8CF-4D26-8655-6A6788BB6F26.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews