JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New Colt (CR prefix I believe). Felt like an IWI but with worse finish and chipped lugs NIB. Issues widely reported which is a shame, hopefully they regain superiority once FN has full control of production. Their current rifles contain more farmed out parts and just feel... cheap.
I have noticed that as well, out the five Colt uppers that I have bought I had to send back four due to issues with damage... :(

I have noticed that as well, out the five Colt uppers that I have bought I had to send back four due to issues with damage... :(
Uff. If it makes you feel better, LWRC's shop flooded but they were still sending out rusted and flood damaged rifles. LMT has a garbage finish from what I've seen. Daniel Defense uses bare-bones lowers with borderline poor triggers but you pay for the name, barrels, and kewl handguard.

I found Centurion arms stripped uppers and lowers for a great deal and I was going to snatch up two sets before they disappear. any opinions?
I have heard good thing about them as well as bad (but people complain about every brand right :rolleyes:)

I found Centurion arms stripped uppers and lowers for a great deal and I was going to snatch up two sets before they disappear. any opinions?
I have heard good thing about them as well as bad (but people complain about every brand right :rolleyes:)
I guess I should've mentioned that I've handled and fired one, a friend of mine bought it new. It felt very solid and from what I've read they use high quality materials and have great reliability. It was a smidge over-gassed but I like that (I shoot garbage steel case too often). I don't see why you shouldn't try them out.

I guess I should've mentioned that I've handled and fired one, a friend of mine bought it new. It felt very solid and from what I've read they use high quality materials and have great reliability. It was a smidge over-gassed but I like that (I shoot garbage steel case too often). I don't see why you shouldn't try them out.

Better a little over than under.

Some of the least critical parts IMO. The Barrel, BCG, trigger and buffer system makes the rifle.

Centurion puts out great products. Monty LeClair is a retired SEAL and owner of Centurion Arms, he and his wife Corrie are good people and awesome to deal with. If you need/want an MK12 he is THE guy to talk to.

A 14.5" Centurion Arms barrel with gas block and tube costs more than most PSA complete uppers.
With a proper sized gas port too.

All I could afford was a trigger from them, which I think is a pretty nice two stage trigger.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top