JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New Colt (CR prefix I believe). Felt like an IWI but with worse finish and chipped lugs NIB. Issues widely reported which is a shame, hopefully they regain superiority once FN has full control of production. Their current rifles contain more farmed out parts and just feel... cheap.
I have noticed that as well, out the five Colt uppers that I have bought I had to send back four due to issues with damage... :(

I have noticed that as well, out the five Colt uppers that I have bought I had to send back four due to issues with damage... :(
Uff. If it makes you feel better, LWRC's shop flooded but they were still sending out rusted and flood damaged rifles. LMT has a garbage finish from what I've seen. Daniel Defense uses bare-bones lowers with borderline poor triggers but you pay for the name, barrels, and kewl handguard.

I found Centurion arms stripped uppers and lowers for a great deal and I was going to snatch up two sets before they disappear. any opinions?
I have heard good thing about them as well as bad (but people complain about every brand right :rolleyes:)

I found Centurion arms stripped uppers and lowers for a great deal and I was going to snatch up two sets before they disappear. any opinions?
I have heard good thing about them as well as bad (but people complain about every brand right :rolleyes:)
I guess I should've mentioned that I've handled and fired one, a friend of mine bought it new. It felt very solid and from what I've read they use high quality materials and have great reliability. It was a smidge over-gassed but I like that (I shoot garbage steel case too often). I don't see why you shouldn't try them out.

I guess I should've mentioned that I've handled and fired one, a friend of mine bought it new. It felt very solid and from what I've read they use high quality materials and have great reliability. It was a smidge over-gassed but I like that (I shoot garbage steel case too often). I don't see why you shouldn't try them out.

Better a little over than under.

Some of the least critical parts IMO. The Barrel, BCG, trigger and buffer system makes the rifle.

Centurion puts out great products. Monty LeClair is a retired SEAL and owner of Centurion Arms, he and his wife Corrie are good people and awesome to deal with. If you need/want an MK12 he is THE guy to talk to.

A 14.5" Centurion Arms barrel with gas block and tube costs more than most PSA complete uppers.
With a proper sized gas port too.

All I could afford was a trigger from them, which I think is a pretty nice two stage trigger.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top