JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have user feedback for the Centurion Cold Hammer Forged barrels? Specifically wondering about if they are properly gassed and also their profiles. I want a mid length option but it appears that yhe just have their "lightweight" option in stock. I want a barrel suitable for a fighting rifle so i want to avoid anything close to a pencil barrel.

Upon checking the weight it looks similar to other government profile barrels. Is it safe to assume the thickness is simlar too? So far it seems Geissele barrels are closest in weight.

My intended purpose for the build is as a fighting rifle. Durable, relatively accurate, and smooth shooting hence the Midlength requirement. Penny for your thoughts!

Yes those are great barrels, and properly gassed.

Edit. To your other point about barrel profile... The lightweight is a little lighter in front of the gas block but I would not expect that would make a difference for a fighting rifle.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads