JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I notice the 2 folks who want to bag on the Blazers reside in a state that let their team slip off to a cowpoke town in the middle of nowhere. GO BLAZERS!!
I live in Eastern Washington. Seattle might as well be San Francisco.

Blazers suck, and will continue to suck until the management removes head from rectum and spends money on people who actually know how to play. If Roy and Oden ever get healthy, at the same time, it will be a good team.

That "cowpoke" town has a population of 560,333 and Portland has a population of 566,143, as of the last census. So I guess that extra 6,000 people Portland has ups you to a jerkwater town over a cowpoke town :D

I wouldn't even worry about a gun inside the building, it's outside in the lot where you can have problems.

Ok, tonight's Blazers game, 12/17, they had full walk through metal detectors kicking at all the entrances, even the Suites level... Was glad I left my toy in the car...

Your mileage may very, but was not a CCW friendly event at all ;)

I'm not sure I'd be trustworthy with a gun and BOA execs in the same room with me.

:s0114::s0155::s0114:

We got a letter from BOA last week telling us our property taxes weren't paid and they were going to pay them, forcing our payments up, then require us to pay into a contingency fund. Trouble was we were and are current on ALL our taxes. The Columbian printed a front page story about the "mistake" and BOA's apology, we're still waiting for the letter of apology!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Went to the game tonight also. They did not check us upon initial entry, but we had to run to the car at the half and my buddy was wanded, but I was not, upon returning. This was the entrance from the garden garage to the main lobby level. They did not have walk through detectors at this entrance. FYI .. I was carrying my usual.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top