JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Currently no light, but might be soon
Here's the names of the holsters.
Serpa- p220/p226, you can get it anywhere.

Galco cop 3-slot- sized for mk25, sportco.

Galco king tuk- sized for mk25, sportsmans warehouse

It's hard to find custom holsters as they don't make blue guns in a mk25/combat.

Here's the names of the holsters.
Serpa- p220/p226, you can get it anywhere.

Galco cop 3-slot- sized for mk25, sportco.

Galco king tuk- sized for mk25, sportsmans warehouse

It's hard to find custom holsters as they don't make blue guns in a mk25/combat.
None works, the rail is squared compared to the normal P226. The Galco states it works but it's still terribly hard to pull out of the holster, the Sherpa is a little better and I am modifying on to try it. Everything but a universal nylon holster has been basically a wink wonk moment for me

None works, the rail is squared compared to the normal P226. The Galco states it works but it's still terribly hard to pull out of the holster, the Sherpa is a little better and I am modifying on to try it. Everything but a universal nylon holster has been basically a wink wonk moment for me
I know. I'm trying to tell you the p226 combat uses the same rail as the mk25. It's a true 1913 picatinny rail.
The galco was made specifically for that gun. You have to adjust the tension screw.
Both of them.
I didn't have to modify the serpa at all. It worked right out of the box.

Thanks decklin, and i am not having the same luck as you, if i can figure out how to put a video on here, i will show you how dang hard it is to pull out of a Serpa holster. i adjusted the screw and it still is too tight to pull from. Galco was the same and i took it back, i don't love the galco holsters

20140929_023045_zpssff9juri.jpg
20140929_023311_zpscv5ysl7o.jpg
Sig 229R E2 9mm with TLR1-HL
115gr +P+ Federal 9BPLE

My current WML CCW set up. Carried AIWB.

I'll check the part number on my serpa. It's possible they make different styles that say p226/p220 on them.
The galco is definitely a personal preference that can take some getting used to. I almost took it back till I realized there was a tension screw on it.

Can't find one for your make, model, or in stock items? This guy will make you one:

Ryan Rolen 503-313-8728

[email protected]

I am not his personal friend, nor was paid to put this up. I am however planning to have him make me one. He was very knowledgeable about when I spoke with him in person.

Please leave this up.
Unless he's already got the mk25 he won't be able to make a holster.
They do not make a blue gun for it. I have checked every manufacturer.

It would be great if Blackhawk(!) would just stop being exclusive with their Xiphos light and make a holster for the Streamlight TR- series.

This whole holster-for-light issue is a pain in the backside. Safariland makes some compatible holsters but they are duty-type designs and kind of huge and clunky level III's.
:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads