JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had him figgered for a Captain and Tennille kinda guy...
No way man (in a BART Simpson voice). :s0091::s0022::s0151:
I'm a rock and roller from way back. Although I am a captain :s0142: and have a toenail, don't go there :s0123:. Ima feelin like you didn't proofread your response at all, it's hard for me to see the relevance there Bub.:s0125:

And y'all thought I just had a simple hearing infarction, it carries over into my reading comprehension at times. :s0140:

joe-dirt-ss1.jpg

View attachment 1814712

Since we are not in Off Topic or The Den forums, anyone, ignored or not, can see every post if they are not logged in.

View attachment 1814713

But it only works that way if you're logged in. I was the one who complained to Joe a while back about that error in the site programming (that's how I got my Found a Bug badge :) ). So, he revised it so an ignoree can now see only the OP of his/her ignorer (instead of never even seeing the thread at all, which is the way it was before I squawked to Joe about it a few years back). Now, the ignoree can still play in the thread, but just won't see the OP's (ignorer's) contributions after Post #1, or any of the ignorer's posts that other members quote in their replies.

Remember, if the flow of dialog doesn't seem to make sense, then check the post count numbers for missing posts. That'll tell ya that someone has you (or you have them) on Ignore.
Wow this thread was going so fast I couldn't even keep up and I missed this vital piece of information.
Thanks @sobo

It has sentimental value and it's the third gun that I owned out of say 20 over the years.
It'll go to the range every once in a while and just sit in the save the other times.
Actually I started from G3X and followed with 2 Glocks. The G3X is the one the I use at the range more even today. I took lessons from ground zero to novice. I fired this gun over 5,000 rounds and everything is still stock. They said I probably need to change the recoil spring assembly and the barrel soon. Besides and insert pin was previously popping out and fixed, this firearm has always been reliable to me. My only nit pick is the trigger effort could be a little smoother and lesser weight just like the feel of the TM22 rifle which fires like a dream! Last month I bought a spring kit and I was thinking about putting it tonight since I have a free time. I'm totally okay with the trigger feel and where it fires so I hope I chose right thing. I also have a TX22. I definitely love that firearm for a few reasons.
1. since after the break in, I can almost use any ammo whether high rated or el-cheapo. It will fire not in the best of accuracy but reliability.
2. I notice that the slide channeling has an inner and outer lip. Like an I-beam. I always put a small dab light silicone grease and it works like a champ. This firearm has zero clunk.
3. I don't think it would be easy and affordable for me to find a full size 22LR handgun that has 16 rounds and weights like a feather.
What Taurus do you have?

1707027044663.png

Actually I started from G3X and followed with 2 Glocks. The G3X is the one the I use at the range more even today. I took lessons from ground zero to novice. I fired this gun over 5,000 rounds and everything is still stock. They said I probably need to change the recoil spring assembly and the barrel soon. Besides and insert pin was previously popping out and fixed, this firearm has always been reliable to me. My only nit pick is the trigger effort could be a little smoother and lesser weight just like the feel of the TM22 rifle which fires like a dream! Last month I bought a spring kit and I was thinking about putting it tonight since I have a free time. I'm totally okay with the trigger feel and where it fires so I hope I chose right thing. I also have a TX22. I definitely love that firearm for a few reasons.
1. since after the break in, I can almost use any ammo whether high rated or el-cheapo. It will fire not in the best of accuracy but reliability.
2. I notice that the slide channeling has an inner and outer lip. Like an I-beam. I always put a small dab light silicone grease and it works like a champ. This firearm has zero clunk.
3. I don't think it would be easy and affordable for me to find a full size 22LR handgun that has 16 rounds and weights like a feather.
What Taurus do you have?

View attachment 1815619
I recognize that graphic. :) I haven't done the G3X specifically, but I've installed MCARBO spring kits in a couple of guns and would recommend them. Their videos have been very helpful.
View: https://youtu.be/kCeKAZqsE-Q

I recognize that graphic. :) I haven't done the G3X specifically, but I've installed MCARBO spring kits in a couple of guns and would recommend them. Their videos have been very helpful.

I have the old version of this tool

and it has seen a lot of use.

Alright! This would be helpful since I got the the springs from that company. Thank for the follow-up. I'll just run it on the TV video since its on now while I'm doing whatever I can do tonight. Many thanks again!

1707029105448.jpeg

I have the old version of this tool

and it has seen a lot of use.
I should have bought that too. :s0037:

Alright! This would be helpful since I got the the springs from that company. Thank for the follow-up. I'll just run it on the TV video since its on now while I'm doing whatever I can do tonight. Many thanks again!

View attachment 1815632

I should have bought that too. :s0037:
Go for it! If I can do the CZ 75 spring kit (one of the more difficult installs), you can surely do the G3. You're going to be fine.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top