JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wondering if anyone has made case ejector mod for their press. I have a lee breech lock single stage press and I'd like to speed up couple steps with something that can eject the casings on the down stricken, mainly sizing and bullet seatings. I'd prefer something that I can DIY that's cheap and doesn't stress the rod on the up stroke.

Ask and you shall receive:

Case ejector system for the LEE Breech lock Classic Cast, Single Stage - Inline Fabrication

Now you didn't specify if you have the cast or the aluminum, the above is for the Cast press

Hard to fabricate without having a lathe, CNC and some other goodies.

I have a bunch of goodies from Dan @ In-line but haven't added this to my repertoire yet. Yet...
I believe mine is the cast version but it has a different handle than the one in the link. I purchased it as the kit.

I believe mine is the cast version but it has a different handle than the one in the link. I purchased it as the kit.
Cast should be like 15lbs. Aluminum one will be about 3.

Handles are irrelevant, he may have an ergonomic handle in the photos (probably).

Post up a couple good photos and let's see!

Cast should be like 15lbs. Aluminum one will be about 3.

Handles are irrelevant, he may have an ergonomic handle in the photos (probably).

Post up a couple good photos and let's see!

38E6B80E-76CF-445A-AAE8-E1DF33FCEC10.jpeg D6E6369B-FB06-4D07-B75F-35FBE2E04F9F.jpeg FF0B8249-D769-4204-8C04-A67CFF6F7D54.jpeg

Looks aluminum just like mine.

Here is cast:
6212F91F-F6E8-4D80-9777-3AE1401B994C.jpeg

Aluminum is in a kit for about $115.00

Cast is $130ish by its self.
Oh, and I like that solid bench!!

I may have to see if Dan has something for the aluminum. I'd be an order if he has one, I'm too cheap to get the cast right now.

Looks aluminum just like mine.

Here is cast:
View attachment 593415

Aluminum is in a kit for about $115.00

Cast is $130ish by its self.
Oh, and I like that solid bench!!

I may have to see if Dan has something for the aluminum. I'd be an order if he has one, I'm too cheap to get the cast right now.
Yea if they make one for this I'd definitely buy it! And thank you I built the bench using 2" oak for the top then wrapped it in aluminum and made aluminum angle legs and put them on casters so I can move it wherever I want.

6569E568-C89F-43AC-BA91-0C73D175AE8F.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads