JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A few years ago I bought one of these from a member here. It really saves time, if it works every time but alas they do not and You have to fiddle with it throwing your whole rhythm into the dungeons. Lol not really that bad but you know what I'm saying.
Wow they are a good thought but the engineers could not come up with a single good design that worked long-term without having to buy extra rubber parts, which get crushed almost every time the ram is plunged.
While sitting here prepping some 9 mm cases that are already cleaned and deep primed I figured I might as well go ahead and resize and bell the cases so that single stage loaders can have some quality prime it and it's ready to go brass.
So here's my hack on this. I have lots and lots of Weedwhacker material and low and behold one size fits firmly into the Allen screw that normally holds the rubber dikk thingy. Although it was just a tad bit loose, it would pop out at times. I used some silicone caulking, left overnight to set up to keep that sucker firmly planted. Lol

Don't laugh it works and if anyone tries this and it works for you, then great, you're welcome, you may submit royalties to ole Caveman. Lol

A7B1ADF4-68F2-404C-861E-4936475FD77B.jpeg CC45516B-2849-42D8-904F-175ADB74008F.jpeg

Last Edited:
When the little rubber nubbies I had wore out I used a piece of plastic Water pipe that I cut to length. It doesn't break like the rubber. It really kicks that case out of there. I thread it over the set screw threads that are exposed. Works great. I don't have my turret press on the bench right now or I would take a picture. I just cut it to the same length as the little rubber nubby that came with the ejector kit.

Do you have problems with it getting squished flat? Even my trimmer string gets squished flat at times. :s0118:
No because it's rigid enough that it won't flatten. I have noticed that If I polish the shell holder slot where the case rim fits in and angle the shell holder slightly to match the sweeping motion of the indexing rod the cases eject much more smoothly. I get the shell holder nice and clean and then polish out that groove with some flitz. The brass being nice and clean and Polished helps too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top