JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going to the Duck game today, and naturally, they say weapons are not allowed. Scroll to the last paragraph under "Prohibited Items".

I have my CHL, and if it is public property, they can't prevent me from going in. However, they say:
Patrons agree as a condition of the ticket license to allow inspection of any articles capable of concealing these prohibited items.

It doesn't say that you can't carry a weapon as a condition of your ticket license (not sale), just that they are prohibited. Is Autzen owned by the Alumni Foundation or something tricky that would make it not a public owned venue or does U of O own it and I'm free to carry in?

Regardless of regulations, I wouldnt.... then again, I wouldnt go in the first place.
I've seen riot crowds that were less heated and violent then the fans at an average ducks game. The last game I went to I saw three fights and a crowd threatening to bash in a cheerleaders skull before I left early.....

All I could think of was the movie Idiocracy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top