Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Carry in Autzen Stadium?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by libertas, Sep 18, 2010.

1. libertas

libertas Salem New Member

Going to the Duck game today, and naturally, they say weapons are not allowed. Scroll to the last paragraph under "Prohibited Items".

I have my CHL, and if it is public property, they can't prevent me from going in. However, they say:
    It doesn't say that you can't carry a weapon as a condition of your ticket license (not sale), just that they are prohibited. Is Autzen owned by the Alumni Foundation or something tricky that would make it not a public owned venue or does U of O own it and I'm free to carry in?

2. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

I carried at the osu game what they dont see they will never kknow about

3. Karma

Karma the woods in Oregon Active Member

The only thing I ever worry about when carrying is going somewhere that has a metal detector. Other than that, nobody would ever know I carry unless they are a bad guy.

4. wwkii

wwkii gilchrist oregon Active Member

just dont tell anyone or show anyone unless they are trying to hurt you or your family and i wouldnt think twice unless there is a metal detector .

5. simpleguy

simpleguy Clackamas Active Member

I went unarmed, then found no metal detectors........carry at will at a Duck game.

6. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

Regardless of regulations, I wouldnt.... then again, I wouldnt go in the first place.
    I've seen riot crowds that were less heated and violent then the fans at an average ducks game. The last game I went to I saw three fights and a crowd threatening to bash in a cheerleaders skull before I left early.....

All I could think of was the movie Idiocracy.