JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I will be moving to Molalla next week. That is assuming the banks or seller's realtor doesn't screw it up once again. Anyway we're looking for a company to clean the carpets of the house we are going to move into. I am looking for recommendations for a commercial cleaner, something that is NOT Stanley Steamer. Anyone local who can speak for a good company?

Thanks!:s0155:

My wife and I will be moving to Molalla next week. That is assuming the banks or seller's realtor doesn't screw it up once again. Anyway we're looking for a company to clean the carpets of the house we are going to move into. I am looking for recommendations for a commercial cleaner, something that is NOT Stanley Steamer. Anyone local who can speak for a good company?

Thanks!:s0155:

thats about the only contractor i dont have on my handy list of contractors.
if you have any hardwoods in the house,i can recomend a nwfa member"hardwood floor guy"he done our hardwoods in our rental house and they looked amazing!..he's a perfectionist and put a lot of heart into his work.pretty good price too compared to some bids we got.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top