JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How do you "provide proof of ownership" on a gun you've owned for over 50 years like I have? Bought new in downtown Portland when I was 12 (1959) and brought back home in our car. No sales receipt, no registration, nothing other than it's in my safe and I have a listing of the make, model and serial number.

Ah yes.. The same country that asked me how many guns I own, what type of guns, and what do I use them for, all when I crossed the border earlier this year.

I hope they rise up and fight back. Im sick of this bubblegum.
Im also sick of the local extortion patrol (leos) everywhere and our court systems for that matter. Its enough to make a man sick to his stomach.
If youre part of the SS (law enforcement) you are NO friend of mine.

The RCMP knew who the firearms owners were because they are required to have a Possession and Acquisition License (PAL/RPAL). I suspect they didn't go into the houses of anyone that illegally had guns.:(

How do you "provide proof of ownership" on a gun you've owned for over 50 years like I have? Bought new in downtown Portland when I was 12 (1959) and brought back home in our car. No sales receipt, no registration, nothing other than it's in my safe and I have a listing of the make, model and serial number.

I was thinking about this the other day. I have an insurance policy I have for my firearms for which I provided a list of the serial numbers, however I have little to no physical "proof" that I actually own my firearms. Except for anything Title 2, those approved form 1/4's have nice little pictures of me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top