JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya funny how its always never discussed the alternative for protection just more laws and policies written by people and paid for interest by people who do not have to ever worry about taking matters into their own hands or working in an environment where a digruntled employee can go HAM.

Imagine that!. Just enough protection to ensure they cant be sued or challenged but to be able to go directly after anyone whose not in the good ol boys network.

This has been the same result as long as I have been alive. For a long time both before and after GCA 68 the "evil gun" was handguns. The people in charge who wanted them banned of course had people with handguns protecting them. Often they had a special permit to allow them to carry one, as they championed laws to keep everyone else from owning one. The people who supported the law makers were no different than now, all emotion, no logic or facts. Well as you can see this did not quite work out well for the anti. Look how many different handguns there are now and how many states make it easy to legally carry one. So they have moved on to "Black Rifles". Same rhetoric, same propaganda, same people who are going off emotion, no facts allowed.

The "strategist" is such an idiot. The host nailed it. And I'd add there are parts where 7-10 minutes would be super fast for a LEO response. Something like 45 minutes would be closer, and other parts longer. Not knocking the Sheriff's Department (far from it), it is just the reality. But according to the moron being interviewed, when I'm gone, my 5'1" wife is supposed to defend herself and small children, with, what, harsh words? So sick of the blathering fools trying to restrict our rights.

Did anyone else notice how part of the case against Petersen was how he initiated a lockdown? I thought lockdowns were a feature not a bug. The anti-gun crowd will lockdown an area at the mere mention of a gun within blocks of any gun free zone, and yet will blame someone for doing it.

Make no mistake: Petersen should be held accountable for his actions and his failure to even attempt to come to the aid of the children he was there to protect. In no way am I defending the man.

Even so, when the antis say to hide and shelter, and then get upset when someone does something in line with their doctrine and it goes south...I just don't get the thought processes of such people.

At any rate, it seems to me that it should be obvious that lockdown procedures are a strategy to isolate a threat to a given area, not to protect anyone in proximity to the threat. Rather it is a way to allow countermeasures to be brought to bear. A lockdown is containment. It is not a survival strategy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top