JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found it funny the headline was "Simple mistake..."

Maybe he was from Derby Line, VT and forgot which side of the border he was on.

6319543515_7a3e0fd826_b.jpg

6320059082_fe5230fa59_b.jpg

Ray

Perhaps he thought he was in Seattle and up the Noodle.

He is in some serious s**t there, for sure.

tac
Lol even if he was at the noodle in Seattle he would be in trouble probley it's been a long time sense I went up the Needle but I don't think guns are allowed there either but for $35 bucks they can have it I'll use the money to buy ammo rather than go to the top to look at the rainbow flag on top lol

A day of celebration turned into several after this naked aggression and obvious attempt to overthrow canadia was so narrowly foiled.
wall at eleven

didn't click

Lol don't go to a anti gun country lol so take your vacation with in the U.S. with all that is going on in the world I wouldn't leave the country mmmmmm just saying

I don't even go to California my dad and friends still live there LOL IF THEY WANT TO VIST ME THEY COME HERE I will not spend a dime or any time in California let the liberal Hollywood movie stars support that state

Lol even if he was at the noodle in Seattle he would be in trouble probley it's been a long time sense I went up the Needle but I don't think guns are allowed there either but for $35 bucks they can have it I'll use the money to buy ammo rather than go to the top to look at the rainbow flag on top lol

When you live where I do, a place where standing on a phone book gives you another ten miles uninterrupted view of the horizon, you take advantage of every bit of landscape higher that you are to savour the scenery.

Don't knock the old noodle.

tac

Yes, yes I know he's not Canadian. I don't get many chances to share this video though. If the tune is stuck in my head all day long then I see no reason not to share.

Last Edited:
With 75% of canadians living within 100 miles of the US border they sure must wish they were a state. Speaks volumes about the habitability of their country, or their resolve.

We LIKE snow, us.

You don't get a land so verdant, so productive, so beautiful, for nothin', y'know. Those wheatfields really DO stretch for a thousand miles....

And for any Grouillards reading here today, Québec is WAY bigger than France :p

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews