JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like we shoulda finished the job in 1812, then things like tis wouldn't happen...

Just kidding, my GF's a Canuck, and while soe of her politics are typical Toronto she's so outspokenly pro-gun and pro-CCW she make *me* look like one of Bloomer's Demanding Mommies. See why I'm so serious about building her a rifle and getting her range time if the pin-dicked a**hats in the bureaucracy will get out of our way?

Bad news.... the "stupidity penalty" is gonna end up costing him a lot of money.
Good-ish news... at least it'll mostly be in Canadian dollars.

Bad news.... he's going to need a lawyer eh.
Good-ish news... at least it'll probably be a polite, soft spoken lawyer.

Last Edited:
F***ing Canadia

Now, now, Sir. That's not nice. Just because you don't like us, doesn't mean you can disrespect the whole country.

Canadians in YOUR country try hard to understand and comply with YOUR laws, even when they sound, uh, odd.

Like Oklahoma, where it is illegal to have a sleeping donkey in your bathtub after 7pm.

Just sayin'.

tac

Oklahoma, huh? Here's a couple from my birth State of Idaho:

Pocatello
A law passed in 1912 provided that "The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless some are exhibited to public view.
A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.

Coeur d Alene
If a police officer approaches a vehicle and suspects that the occupants are engaging in sex, he must either honk, or flash his lights and wait for three minutes before approaching the car.

Boise
Residents may not fish from a giraffe's back.

But a Canadian packing a loaded gun without the proper documents would be in deep trouble here. too. Sgt Nambu said it all, "Ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law!"

It's true that I may not be able to tell you what day of the week it is.
But I always manage to know what country I'm in.

How else will you know what ''weapon system'' you can expect to capture and deploy? o_O

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top