Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Can you answer this question without thinking hard?

Alexx1401

Reactions
When asked this I always have to stop and think about it. often as I am trying to do inventory in my head I keep realizing I am forgetting some. This is only because of the new laws making selling so hard for me. I never in my life had this many guns at any one time. I used to buy, play, sell to buy something else. Now I have many I really don't want but, selling is more trouble than it's worth. So I forget about some of them.

Reno

Reactions
Depending on if the Nerf guns are included in the count.

Then I’m lost, too freaking many Nerf guns.

Mostly as they floated to the top of the river after the boating accident I had a few years back, in which most of the real guns were sadly lost.

Reno

Reactions
Better/harder is how many have you gone through....
I tried reviewing this once on paper.

Thing is I can’t recall all of them. I really wish I did a better job documented some of the ones I let free, lost in another river of coarse.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS