JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many guns do you own?

It would take me a few minutes and I'd have to as some qualifying questions. Do stripped receivers count? The ATF considers silencers to be firearms. Do they count? I'd probably still miss a few. 30 ish.

When asked this I always have to stop and think about it. often as I am trying to do inventory in my head I keep realizing I am forgetting some. This is only because of the new laws making selling so hard for me. I never in my life had this many guns at any one time. I used to buy, play, sell to buy something else. Now I have many I really don't want but, selling is more trouble than it's worth. So I forget about some of them.

Depending on if the Nerf guns are included in the count.

Then I'm lost, too freaking many Nerf guns.

Mostly as they floated to the top of the river after the boating accident I had a few years back, in which most of the real guns were sadly lost.

Better/harder is how many have you gone through....
I tried reviewing this once on paper.

Thing is I can't recall all of them. I really wish I did a better job documented some of the ones I let free, lost in another river of coarse.

31958718_828474110691959_8065012687039365120_n.jpg
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top