JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
no names mentioned, someone hit all the top 10 -20 posts with his ridiculous offer. no thought went into this offer at all. i think that is pure lame! my thoughts!!! thus posted under "discussion"

Everything has a price and everyone has the right to do as they choose. I just think when you offer something for trade you dont just copy and paste to as many other guns as you possibly can in a matter of minutes. A gun above all else should take a little more thought and consideration. But like I said this is my opinion, thats why it was posted under "DISCUSSION"

Do I understand this right?

One guy made 20 or 30 lowball offeres to 20 or 30 different guys? I may think it's silly, but it might work out for him. Nothing wrong with thinking like an investor if the seller will sell it to you for a price both can agree on.
I've had lowball offeres on everything I've sold in here and elsewhere. Comes with the territory I guess. If I was one of twenty who got lowballed by the same guy would that matter any? Not to me. I still won't accept it. Or I will if I want to move the item and buy something else.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews