JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
no names mentioned, someone hit all the top 10 -20 posts with his ridiculous offer. no thought went into this offer at all. i think that is pure lame! my thoughts!!! thus posted under "discussion"

Everything has a price and everyone has the right to do as they choose. I just think when you offer something for trade you dont just copy and paste to as many other guns as you possibly can in a matter of minutes. A gun above all else should take a little more thought and consideration. But like I said this is my opinion, thats why it was posted under "DISCUSSION"

Do I understand this right?

One guy made 20 or 30 lowball offeres to 20 or 30 different guys? I may think it's silly, but it might work out for him. Nothing wrong with thinking like an investor if the seller will sell it to you for a price both can agree on.
I've had lowball offeres on everything I've sold in here and elsewhere. Comes with the territory I guess. If I was one of twenty who got lowballed by the same guy would that matter any? Not to me. I still won't accept it. Or I will if I want to move the item and buy something else.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top