JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The thing wasn't cycling rounds, and I removed the sear pin and spring -- now I can't get them back in. I would be willing to pay some money, I'm just hesitant about going to a gunsmith and racking up a hundred dollars worth of work. If you've taken apart your Buckmark and think you can help me, give me a PM. Thanks.

Yeah -- that's kind of what got me in trouble. There was a section on "dissecting your Buckmark" on rimfire central and in it the fellow removes the sear spring. Later, he replaces it using forceps, a gun vise and a punch. I'm trying to find out where locally I can buy forceps, but you can't just walk into a Wal-Mart and find 'em.

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah -- that's kind of what got me in trouble. There was a section on "dissecting your Buckmark" on rimfire central and in it the fellow removes the sear spring. Later, he replaces it using forceps, a gun vise and a punch. I'm trying to find out where locally I can buy forceps, but you can't just walk into a Wal-Mart and find 'em.

Thanks for your reply.

Harbor Freight Tools - they have all of the above and much more. Quality may not be the best but they have a great selection of otherwise obscure tools and items made in China or India.

There are several stores in the PDX area:

http://www.harborfreight.com/

Thanks! I'll go check them out!

Google around and you should be able to find a 20% off coupon in case you see a high dollar item you really want. They also have lots of printable coupons for items in their website.

I warn you, the place can be addicting. I have tons of unopened tools purchased just in case I need them or for when my others wear out. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top