JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on what kind of quality you want, I've gotten pretty good at it, but am by no means a "professional" stippler
Heres my glock 20 I did, and an HK VP9

Thats the only texture I've done.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Looking for someone to stipple my Glock local located in Eugene oregon send me prices and time frame thank you.
Another vote for the great work they are doing at McCluskey Arms. They have examples of their stippling and other work on display so you can check it out first hand. I am very happy with all the work they have performed for me to include cut/thread, RMR cut, cerakote, CZ Cajun Kits, bedding and I am sure I missed something. Also have some suppressors in jail with them. Great one stop shop.

Hello @jose hernandez . Here are some periods: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Just lift 'em out of my post and move them to wherever you need them. If you run out drop me a personal message and I'll send more. :p
Carol

Had one done by a guy in Beaverton a while back. He used to be on here. Not sure if he still is. I'll have to find his information again. He does some of the best I've ever seen. From the Polish work to the cuts in the magwell and trigger guard. His stuff is freaking aesthetically pleasing as it can be.

07A5C46F-9FDE-4165-9DF9-E898D487CCA5.jpeg

My new buddy would probably do it for free. He has stippled a few items for me recently without even being asked. His handy work includes a very well stippled glock hat brim.

F062C2D6-DD09-4ABF-848A-207D42F5086B.jpeg 770B8FDF-B3D1-4107-8F4C-9536DD65A839.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top