JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,
I have a question, I am in the process of buying an old Rem 552 Speedmaster receiver from a guy in Ohio.

He says:
"I can send to your FFL if they accept with photo ID from individual".

Anybody know offhand if that will work legally, before I start calling my FFLs?

Thanks, SPaw

Check out Tigard Pawn 4 More.

They can help you out I am sure, this is from their website:

All you need to do is call us at (503) 624-7800 (or stop by Tigard Pawn 4 More). Let us know the make and model of the gun you're purchasing, as well as the contact information for the shipper and we'll do the rest, including providing a copy of our FFL license to the seller. You should know that we're already on file with many online gun dealers, so sending a copy of our license isn't always necessary.

For private party transfers, we require a color copy of the front and back of the seller's state-issued identification, like their driver's license or concealed carry permit.

Some FFLs will accept incoming transfers from individuals with a copy of their drivers license enclosed with the firearm. Some only will accept incoming transfers from another FFL. So I believe it is legal, but at the discretion of the FFL accepting the shipped firearm and transferring it to/performing the background check on the purchaser.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews