JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm working on the road out of a mini-van for 9 days starting Friday morning. Any suggestions as to a good camping cot and where to get one near Portland? Tall legs would be great for extra storage underneath.

try to get a real USGI cot, if thats not possible get the best knock off that you can afford, A real USGI cot is $100, and GOOD knock off is $60. the cheap (sub $60) cots are junk. my .02 cents

I have had 8 USGI cots and 2 knock offs. Guess which ones i still have?

+1 - Hard to beat the standard Mil Surp cot but there are some really nice new designs I was looking over at Sportsman's Warehouse recently but the price of the Mil Surp would probably win over the decision.

Roll a Cot by Camptime: BEST cot I've ever slept on. NO stupid end bars=more comfort. Comes in 3 sizes, check their website: <broken link removed>
Bought mine up in Joseph, OR and then got one for my wife. Available all over.

Thanks all,
I got a huge cot at Wholesale sports seems like a USGI cot copy but larger, nylon and most importantly taller. That way I can fit full size Rubbermaid tub underneath.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top