JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm working on the road out of a mini-van for 9 days starting Friday morning. Any suggestions as to a good camping cot and where to get one near Portland? Tall legs would be great for extra storage underneath.

try to get a real USGI cot, if thats not possible get the best knock off that you can afford, A real USGI cot is $100, and GOOD knock off is $60. the cheap (sub $60) cots are junk. my .02 cents

I have had 8 USGI cots and 2 knock offs. Guess which ones i still have?

+1 - Hard to beat the standard Mil Surp cot but there are some really nice new designs I was looking over at Sportsman's Warehouse recently but the price of the Mil Surp would probably win over the decision.

Roll a Cot by Camptime: BEST cot I've ever slept on. NO stupid end bars=more comfort. Comes in 3 sizes, check their website: <broken link removed>
Bought mine up in Joseph, OR and then got one for my wife. Available all over.

Thanks all,
I got a huge cot at Wholesale sports seems like a USGI cot copy but larger, nylon and most importantly taller. That way I can fit full size Rubbermaid tub underneath.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top