JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped by the local Army Surplus Store and found a shirt and pants I liked... but I don't know the name of the pattern:

Back in the old days (ie: a few years ago) I would have called it "digital camo" -- but now I know there are more specific names, any ideas?

Thanks!

it's acu current army issue. It looks really cool, the marine marpat is much better for around here. ACU does work well for hiding on ugly sofa's though. You can find alot of it a goodwill and I bet it's cheaper than the surplus store. What surplus store do yoy go to , the one in Salem is pretty empty most of the time

it's acu current army issue. It looks really cool, the marine marpat is much better for around here. ACU does work well for hiding on ugly sofa's though. You can find alot of it a goodwill and I bet it's cheaper than the surplus store. What surplus store do yoy go to , the one in Salem is pretty empty most of the time

Cool thanks!

Just starting to build a little collection of different camo types. I have woodland, desert and now ACU... Need to find some marpat now.

The surplus store is "Sgt Gators Post Exchange Army Surplus" in Boring, OR.

I like the Marpat for in the mountains to the west of Bend, but the ACU is great for the scrubland east of town and also in the winter when the snow lightens things up a bunch. Both are great patterns that have their place...

The USMC pack I have has the globe and ancor on it. I think the ACU is kinda ugly. I really still like the old woodland camo. I have a lot of it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top