JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This technology shouldn't be hard to ascertain.
Basically a blanket with camera on one side and projectors on the other.
I don't doubt the U.S. has some real freaky -deaky stuff up it's ..(our?) Sleeves.

Don't forget, the internet was developed for and by the military long before any civilian ever heard about it.

There's also "active stealth" options to develop--you radio or hi-fi audio dorks know it as "Phase Cancellation" or "Destructive Interference. Incoming radar signal is a given wavelength and amplitude. Our "cloaked" jet transmits back a signal of same wavelength and amplitude, but 180 degrees out of synch, so the crests and troughs cancel each other out like so:
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v (original radar beam)
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^ (canceling return)
--------------------------- (flatline phase-canceled non-return)

Last Edited:
Above is spot on.....grey man vs gray man..... Cancelling out
Stealth-technology geek over here. :) Back in college, a prof and I designed a bird that was intended to eventually carry full-spectrum phase-cancellation systems in radar, acoustic and optical ranges as technologies developed... and a nuclear fusion reactor to power it all on top of sixteen of the most powerful engines ever built. Anywhere in the world in two hours or less, and you'd never know it was coming until it disgorged a company of Marines right onto you or the skies opened up and started raining boomstuff.

I saw this think I think the Brits have that will make their tanks invis to Therms. they have sensors on the side that will mimic the heat from whats on the sides of the tank so the tank slips into the background.

Pretty sure it's legit.

camo.jpg

I'll be impressed when humans are able to move between dimensions or be able to shift within a spectrum of light not not visible to human eyes.

It is an Old/Ancient technology for others...though. Most simply will not accept the latter even though it affects them moment by moment.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews