JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This seems fake to me.....i mean the guy just "appears" at the first without using the cloak or anything.

I'm not saying stuff like this isn't being developed but this guy....seems fake.

A few years back I heard DARPA was spending millions trying to come up with the kind of camo the Predator (movie) had, based on a type of mirror technology that could be switched on and off.
I don't know how far they got with it though.

A few years back I heard DARPA was spending millions trying to come up with the kind of camo the Predator (movie) had, based on a type of mirror technology that could be switched on and off.
I don't know how far they got with it though.
Theoretical concept, like 007's Aston Martin Vanquish. Tiny cameras and LCD display pixels interleaved in an asset's skin, what one side sees the other displays.

That's the theory, anyway...

I think most of these fall in the same category... either fake or an illusion of sort, not what they are claiming it is. Using projectors and camera's, lighting, green screens, etc.

A few years ago, I think it was ether the Swiss or Norway had come up with a camo type cloth that could block heat and other means of detection. I don' know if it went any further then the testing stage, but I do know It was capable of "fooling" FLIR and other types of thermo imaging as well as optical imaging! The latest stealth tech can block or redirect almost all electronic detection, so its only a matter of time before that tech trickles down to the individual soldiers and their equipment. So far, the hardest thing to beat has been FLIR, it can detect some where less then 1/2 a deg. in temp differences and show that in the displays! Once FLIR can be defeated, that's the real game!

Last Edited:
Vision is pretty easily tricked. A screen that shows an image behind it while eliminating your part of the image would be effective. Maby one with a camera behind your back that is illustrates the background image on the screen in front, Heat (IR) we tried with varying results to defeat. A human can hide pretty well using a series of space type high insulation blankets limiting and defusing the heat signature. Off course, the Russians developed the angular technology used in stealth aircraft to defeat radar that works pretty well. None of it is too far out with the speed technology is being developed.

Camouflage-bodypainting-Carolyn-Roper-1-WP-blog-300x300.png

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR