JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ridiculous.

That photo of the police officer standing over the shoulder of the gun store owner going through records wouldn't be out of place in any other totalitarian regime.

Don't be surprised to see something similar appear in Oregon... Brownstains seem to stick together...
They all ready have it in Seattle KINDA.
But everyone just drives a little bit north south or east to buy there ammo .
Same thing will happen in California .
People will just find a way to get it from out of state.

^^^This...

The wife often says, how much more do you need? My answer, I'll never have enough, especially if it becomes banned. One reason I pour my own... And roll my own...
fa24200cadca74b60d5ace765f84d4b1.jpg

Oh yeah I forgot to say they put the tax on ammo in Seattle to limit the amount people would buy .
LOL .
THERE IS A SHOOTING IN SEATTLE OR KING COUNTY EVERY DAY.
so it didn't work the gang banging idiots still have ammo

And then they wonder why when a gun owner is busted for a minor offense in states like California they have an "Arsenal" or a "massive stockpile of ammunition".

Yeah, when you act like fascist authoritarians and make it hard to get stuff people tend to hoard it and stock up.

Pretty soon people will be peeing into things and letting it dry to process out the potassium nitrate so they can feed their black powder hobby and you can add buckets of pee to the long list of weird things found in their homes. Or massive amount of children's caps because primers become hard to get.

Meanwhile the criminals don't care. Like that big truck full of drugs and guns they found in Dover England. Oh but that stuff isn't legal there... And laws are for the law abiding ya clueless bunch of politicians.

Next they'll be demanding free mittens for people without hands.

Gun control advocates here have pushed to limit internet sales, ban large-capacity magazines, require sellers to have licenses, raise taxes on bullets, and mandate serial numbers or other traceable markings on ammunition ...

Hey California. Just FYI, Websters defines "infringement" as "an encroachment or trespass on a right or privilege". ;)

I am working on getting set up for reloading. That will happen before any more gun purchases.
Just do it ! Many great guys on here to help you out. Been rolling my own just shy of 40 yrs and can't imagine not having the versatility of tailoring my own loads along with the many other benefits.

Just do it ! Many great guys on here to help you out. Been rolling my own just shy of 40 yrs and can't imagine not having the versatility of tailoring my own loads along with the many other benefits.

I have a full list of stuff that I need to buy. @Dyjital was nice enough to help me out with it. Looking forward to the first go around in my shop that @v0lcom13sn0w said he would help me with. :)

I have a full list of stuff that I need to buy. @Dyjital was nice enough to help me out with it. Looking forward to the first go around in my shop that @v0lcom13sn0w said he would help me with. :)
Lots of knowledge Lee folks here, no doubt about that... been reloading just over 30 years...

Reload:
9mm
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
.45 Long Colt
.45 ACP
And hopefully soon 5.56...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR