JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am working on getting set up for reloading. That will happen before any more gun purchases.

What press is the best??? Lee, Lyman, Dillon, RCBS???

Oh this is really rich. the Antis are now saying:

"guns don't kill people; bullets do."

Guns do become rather pointless, you have to admit, if you don't have any ammo for them.

Nah, people will just beat each other to death... there's no stopping it.

Lots of misguided Lee folks here, no doubt about that... been reloading just over 30 years...

Reload:
9mm
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
.45 Long Colt
.45 ACP
And hopefully soon 5.56...

Piker! :p
.380, 9mm, 38 spec, .357mag, 45ACP, .223, .308, 30-06, 7mm Express/280rem, 7mm RemMag, .243, 6mmRem, 300Weatherby, 300WinMag

the other night i did 400 45acp 150 9mm and 25roundd of 9mm subs for testing. day before i did 350 5.56 :D

been reloading for 9-10yrs

I load for 223,243,6.5cm,260 Rem,6.8spc,270,280ai,
7mm-08, 7mm mag, 308,300blk,7.62x39,45-70,458socom,
40sw/10mm,38/357,44mag, 20 ga, 12 ga and probably a few I can't remember. A few dies went down the road with the weapons like 338rum,375hh,300wsm,280rem. I may add a few more in the future like 45acp and 45colt. I am in deep:eek:.

Really. I'm interested. So, how many convictions? What was the actual INCARCERATION TIME SPENT for those found guilty? What did all of this cost the taxpayers?

But as usual, the reporter didn't seem to care to ask or report.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....will home casting of lead be illegal soon in CA? Fishing weights? Ha, ha....who cares.....we're talking lead. Rrrright. And plus.....bullets can be made from lead and they're dangerous. They need to start regulating that before it becomes a problem. Hummm.......lic. requirements, registration of equipment, background checks, etc..... More Govt employees too.

Do_it_for_the_kids.jpg

Last Edited:
Really. I'm interested. So, how many convictions? What was the actual INCARCERATION TIME SPENT for those found guilty? What did all of this cost the taxpayers?

But as usual, the reporter didn't seem to care to ask or report.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....will home casting of lead be illegal soon in CA? Fishing weights? Ha, ha....who cares.....we're talking lead. Rrrright. And plus.....bullets can be made from lead and they're dangerous. They need to start regulating that before it becomes a problem. Hummm.......lic. requirements, registration of equipment, background checks, etc..... More Govt employees too.

View attachment 498670

Lead will be an illegal toxic substance and highly regulated. In completely unrelated news, Oregon has decriminalized meth, heroin and cocaine. The plan appears to be disarm citizens while encouraging behavior that increases crime. Makes perfect sense to me o_O

I own some lee die sets that work fine and their factory taper crimp dies are the shizzle! Never used their presses but I am sure they are fine. I am sort of a green guy whether it is rcbs or redding
550513E5-440A-4528-88BD-28B072C51EEF.jpeg

Ive been using a little Lee hand press for years. (at least 7+ now I think) Got a larger multi stage press rusting in my pole barn, I still use the hand press. I've upgraded my powder measuring, brass trimming, polishing and priming but ... The press remains.

It's just portable, convenient, and does what it needs to. About to start casting bullets.

I think my favorite upgrade was the rcbs chargemaster. That and the trimmers I got from a guy on eBay, huge time saver.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top