JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time for the rise of the state of Jefferson!!! Southern California can go to He11.

I've always found it interesting how Sacramento/San Fransisco are considered "northern California" when they are geographically located in the center of the state. It's as if Redding is on the tip of the world map, and everything north of there to the Oregon border/Eugene is an unrecognized wilderness (those old sea maps with with wild sea monsters and mermaids come to mind). There was an article in the S.F Chronicle about the history of Jefferson State and the comments of readers about the people who live in the true north of California were very condescending.

If it were not for the water resources I don't think the rest of California (or "northern" Oregon") would notice if they seceded and formed their own state.

Look at CO. So many Californians have moved there they are turning it into an outpost. People leave the state and take their beliefs with them.
Having grown up in a small Oregon postal town in the 80's and 90's (with frequent visits since then) I can attest to the change that these people bring with them. They always seem to 'know better' than you. If I ever moved to Rio, Brazil, it would be like me telling them that they needed to tone down carnival and add more cow bell.

I've always found it interesting how Sacramento/San Fransisco are considered "northern California" when they are geographically located in the center of the state. It's as if Redding is on the tip of the world map, and everything north of there to the Oregon border/Eugene is an unrecognized wilderness (those old sea maps with with wild sea monsters and mermaids come to mind). There was an article in the S.F Chronicle about the history of Jefferson State and the comments of readers about the people who live in the true north of California were very condescending.

If it were not for the water resources I don't think the rest of California (or "northern" Oregon") would notice if they seceded and formed their own state.

Having grown up in a small Oregon postal town in the 80's and 90's (with frequent visits since then) I can attest to the change that these people bring with them. They always seem to 'know better' than you. If I ever moved to Rio, Brazil, it would be like me telling them that they needed to tone down carnival and add more cow bell.

It's a common elitist attitude. Because they think because they're better educated, more sophisticated, and civilized they need to decide things for the dimwitted hillbillies in rural areas. I find it extremely annoying and have called some people on it.

It's a common elitist attitude. Because they THINK they're better educated, more sophisticated, and civilized they need to decide things for the dimwitted hillbillies in rural areas. I find it extremely annoying and have called some people on it.

There...fixed it for you. :s0155:

How about all of the CA gun owners that don't get the memo? CA is trying to reinvent being a criminal. Next is confiscation. Buy stock in U-Haul:)

The fact is that per capita there are just as many well educated, civilized, and affluent individuals who are pro-gun and rural. On the other hand there are a whole lot of urbanites who are uninformed, uneducated, and have no real life experience outside of the theme-park cities in which they live. All they "know" are the pseudo-facts fed to them by media outlets looking to shock, frighten, and enrage them in order to attract attention to their paid advertising. Everything they think they know is based on second or third hand experience. It's what they are taught in school and fed through the media. Their world is a theme park where everything is contrived and planned, and safe. In their experience, food magically appears on shelves in the supermarket, animals are pets with human emotions and thoughts. They are sure that if they and a few of their friends band together to confront people or situations they don't like reason will prevail, and everyone will play by the rules. They live in denial of the real world, with its crime and bad guys. When their delusions are threatened by reality they become irrational and strike out against anyone pointing out that reality.

The blind hatred expressed by liberals when confronted by reality is irrational. You can't reason with them. They have internalized their own fantasies as the truth. They will uncritically accept anything that supports their fantasies, and embrace anything that tears down their opponents. It's going to take something like a major collapse of the infrastructure that supports those fantasies before anything changes in their minds.

Its too bad I'm a resident of Oregon and not an Illegal Alien. If I were, I'd be able to participate in California's voting process and help get rid of some of their current crop of anti-2A politicians.

Keith

The problem with praying for everything south of San Francisco to slip away is that Sacramento, CA's capitol, is north of SF. The legislators will still be able to pass constitution-hating laws.

Look at CO. So many Californians have moved there they are turning it into an outpost. People leave the state and take their beliefs with them.

Your right, on leaving the state , and taking their beliefs with them. Then, they try to influence others in other states and its like a plague, pretty soon the whole country will be infected with this insanity. Seems like, ''they'' always think, ''they" know whats best for us. How about cleaning their own state up, after all, some one had to vote these idiot into office.

Oregon is not far behind them.
Can you imagine if other states said similar things about US?
WE would be the duuchebags behind enemy lines. Do you guys want the rest of the country to write US off like we do to Cali dudes?
I love Caifornia as much as I whine about their political BS.
It's a great state, with great people in it.
It just has a cancer in it. The cancer doesn't make it less beautiful, just makes us hate it.
If California falls, Washington is right behind....... How long does Oregon have after that?
The "Left Coast" is in BIG TIME trouble.

The way to fight this is for people who love freedom to leave California in DROVES. When there is a mass exodus and the state loses tax revenue and can't stay afloat, they will learn their lesson. These roaches want their bread buttered....

They[The State] haven't been able to pay there bills in years!
Let all them go South, Nice beaches from what I here.
Silver Hand

Maybe instead of cussing california, maybe we should see what we can do to help? Calguns might be a good way to start, lotsa good folks there.

its only a matter of time before this BS happens here; better wake up.

There is a lot of people in this state that want further background checks, no hi-capacity magazines and make a large amount of firearms not allowed.

The mayor of Portland already publically said; no one should be allowed to own a semi-auto firearm. Trying to get a form 4 signature from the Multnomah sheriff's office was/is a joke.

That is why I moved out of the county. Now I can walk into my sheriffs office and have him sign paperwork in front of me; that day. But it is only a matter of time.

The masses in the Portland area will vote in the same format; as the masses in California's government mentality. If you think there is a big difference; then you are clouding your vision.

Again; its only a matter of time.

You could take your kids to Disneyworld in Florida. At least you can conceal carry in FL.

I will never again voluntarily set foot in California. The only way I'd ever go there again is if my work made me travel to our office down there and, even then, I'd be trying to get out of it. The only other way is if freedom actually returned there. Too bad because my kids would love Disneyland. But I have made my mind up that I will not go to places like California, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, etc.

What I don't understand is the politics of this. These are elected officials doing this, and they were elected (and will be reelected) by ordinary people. Are there really so many Californians who want this? California is a huge diverse state, and it's not all San Francisco. Leaving the politicians aside, what the heck are the PEOPLE of California doing to themselves? It's like a majority of the populace voted for legislators to institute slavery. Of the people themselves. These people are nuts.

It can happen anywhere, but don't blame the politicians. Blame the people who elected them. The puppet never controls the strings; the puppeteer does.

I just got back. Was walking around San Diego, Pacific/Mission beaches and Garnett(?) St area at night. Really felt naked w/o the CC.

As a teen I dreamed about living there. They can keep it. A bunch of superficial manicure/pedicure, Twittering Twit, self-important drones.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top